So What DO You Like About Your GS3???

geekymcfly

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Screen size, the thin size and the speakers.

"all animals are created equal but some animals are more equal than others" animal bylaws- animal farm

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
-Great screen size
-Customizability
-Great Battery with my extended battery
-Amazing camera with the screen size... I'm always taking pics now
-Great audio player with easy music transfers
-Has torrent!
-Can download music str8 to my phone
-Easy to find ring tones I like and set it up easily
-NFC, hoping I can start using this when ISIS releases

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 Boyyyyyy!

geekymcfly

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
speakerS? :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

Meant speaker. I love the loudness of them. I love listening to Phil Collins and forcing my son to hear good music instead of the rap & bs, that's out. Lol

"all animals are created equal but some animals are more equal than others" animal bylaws- animal farm

mssca

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
I love my S3 and in case if you want to see how good the camera is, check out my microscope photos taken from my Telus S3 at: Photomicrographs of Minerals

While some people may not be happy with the camera, I love it. That's what I like about the most!

nolittdroid

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
My phone is fast. I never have issues with it freezing or turning off. The battery life is decent. My phone never drops calls. 4G speeds are fast as heck compared to wifi. The screen real estate is fantastic. The customization options are far better than ios.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Shawn Magm

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I love my S3 and in case if you want to see how good the camera is, check out my microscope photos taken from my Telus S3 at: Photomicrographs of Minerals

While some people may not be happy with the camera, I love it. That's what I like about the most!

Those are gorgeous pictures. I used to be somewhat of a rockhound. Did you have an adapter that held your phone in front of the microscope eyepiece? If so, what did you use?

Coming from the iPhone 3G, the S3 (AT&T) is a huge step up. I like the screen size and display, speed (fast CPU and 2G RAM), 4G LTE service, Jelly Bean (I like Google Now, Google Play for music streaming), call quality. The camera is good enough for my purposes, although I'm aware that maybe the Lumia 920, iPhone and HTC One may be better.

I wish the battery plummet issue was non-existent.

Last edited:

Deadly_Poison630

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
For me a better question would be what DON'T I like about this phone. This is a huge upgrade from the last android phone I had (LG Optimus S). Bigger screen. More internal storage. Better camera. Just overall great.