My phone is blazing now

kmf1

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Why aren't the transition and transparent scales turned off by default? I have noticed how much faster the phone is with these items off, so why not that way right out of the box?

Sent from my GSIII using Tapatalk.

jaebberwock

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
If you guys don't use S-voice, don't forget to disable it so your home button works faster as well. Thought I'd throw that in here as well since people didn't know about this trick as well.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
yeah u dont have to disable it, just remove the double-tap home button shortcut. aparently disabling s-voice improves battery life though (i dont know how but a lot of people on here swear by it) so if u dont use it, just disable it as jaebber says :)

dee632

May 10, 2012
Visit site
How do you disable S voice? Mine doesn't work anyways. All she ever says is "I didn't catch that." Maybe it's my New England accent? :D

_OMEGA_

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Damn!!! I just set mine to 0 and the transitions are nonexistent. Unlocking the phone now is instant and when I press the home screen it responds just as fast. Not too shabby! :-D

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III

ligu

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Damn!!! I just set mine to 0 and the transitions are nonexistent. Unlocking the phone now is instant and when I press the home screen it responds just as fast. Not too shabby! :-D

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

I have disablde both s-voice and transitions, but I am still getting the delay of about 2s after I press the power/home button. Do you mean your lock will come up instantly?

the1m.polo

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Wow this is was one of the first things I did when I got my phone at launch... I stumbled on it by just doing what I so when I get a new phone... Explore every possible setting in the phone.... Wish I would have known it was an unknown... I would have shared it ASAP...... Lol

Sent from my GS3....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech