09-07-2012 12:47 PM
37 12
tools
    Geez, I have no idea. It seems very well attached, but I have no experience to compare it with.

sfrrr

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums
    08-19-2012 11:49 PM
    lol soz that was kinda a daft question excuse me, iv been smokin.
    a pic would be mucho apreciated though if u get the chance
    08-19-2012 11:53 PM
    So these things as any protection from scratches and what not?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
    08-20-2012 01:16 AM
    I would expect that the back might have protected against scratches. Unless you install theirs or anyone else's screen protector, I don't see what protection from scratches this skin could provide. And, IMHO, they wouldn't provide much protection against bangs, drops, and other sudden trauma. The skin i received doesn't even attempt to cover the corners.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums
    08-20-2012 01:34 AM
    nah these types of skins are basicly to make the thing look sexy
    08-20-2012 01:37 AM
    nah these types of skins are basicly to make the thing look sexy
    Haha. I think phantom skinz does a little bit of both. It was one of the original screen protector k was going to buy. I'm still nude though. Lol

08-20-2012 01:41 AM
    Haha. I think phantom skinz does a little bit of both. It was one of the original screen protector k was going to buy. I'm still nude though. Lol

any scratches yet mate? my phone must be around 3month old by now and not a single scratch on the screen so am gona stay screen naked and just put some sexy underwear around it
    08-20-2012 01:48 AM
    any scratches yet mate? my phone must be around 3month old by now and not a single scratch on the screen so am gona stay screen naked and just put some sexy underwear around it
    Lol. Nope. Well I think I might possibly have a micro scratch but who the hell cares I see it like once a day when I have my phone in the most awkward position. I don't see the big deals behind them. It's like 2 millimeters long.

08-20-2012 01:54 AM
    lol exactly man i see all these posts about scratches and i duno if theres different qualitys of glass or if the americans are just very anal with the eyesight of an eagle lol
    08-20-2012 01:57 AM
    finaly got my decasgirl skin to day although it is excelent quality and
    covers up all the white crap at the front, most of the white at the back (which does look sexy, theres a problem i hadnt thought of... i dont use those pointless button LEDs so as i peeled it off the backing, i tried to keep those pop-outs attatched to the skin but one stuck to the backing so ive stuck it where it should be but there was a fault in the cut-out and its a mad shape instead of the smal rectle other one (which i kept attatched to the skin and looks perfect) so was imposible to stick on properly and im bit of a perfectionist so it will annoy me. think if i remove it and send pic to decalgirl or amazon theyl send a replacement?
    other than that, i wasnt gona bother putting the battery cover skin on but thought id use it to practice and it does look really sexy i must admit. hard to explain how it looks but theres a white trim of the naturulal phone around them back skin that looks really good. il try take a pics tomor on a parents digi camera. id defo recommend them, i got the matt carbon one but think the plain matt black would be realy hot. they certainly make the phone a lot more hardcore lookin and nexusy ps im not sure weather to remove the home button skin. did look a bit cool in white on black and js less feedback when usin it now.... illprobly peelt o lol
    09-06-2012 11:44 PM
    ^ note to self: never type drunk ^ lol
    09-07-2012 08:08 AM
    I've found that the parts I kept on it (the front frame) are nice and durable. And I also think the front looks nice in black than white. And, if I'd been smart enough to figure out that the battery for skin isn't supposed to cover the whole back, I imagine I would have liked the saddle show effect on the back. But it doesn't matter because, since decalgirl skins don't protect the phone anyway, I keep the phone in my beautiful Piel Frama red case so I'd have seen only the front frame anyway. I love the idea, though, and the quality of the printing.
    09-07-2012 12:47 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD