08-14-2012 10:33 AM
57 123
tools
    looks better than chrome 0_0
    08-11-2012 07:26 AM
    At this point, Svoice is kinda screwey. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I've read you don't have to do anything to turning off ringer to vibrate only and turning on driving mode.

For giggles I tried to get it to work and samsung just laughed at me.
    wat.
    08-11-2012 07:59 AM
    At this point, Svoice is kinda screwey. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I've read you don't have to do anything to turning off ringer to vibrate only and turning on driving mode.

For giggles I tried to get it to work and samsung just laughed at me.
    Try Google now it is 100x better

Sent from my paranoid S3:smokingsomb:
    08-11-2012 11:56 AM
    Looks great. Probably only on the white version though. I'm hesitant to do that with my pebble blue model.
    This

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
    08-11-2012 12:05 PM
    it actualy does look good
    08-11-2012 12:29 PM
    Looks way better compared to....a phone that's protected with an Otterbox maybe?

I know people who admire my new S3 are constantly telling me "wow..just look at the letters in the word "Otterbox" and how great they look. <-----NOT.

Who looks at a phone for the external features like band around edge, look and feel of covers? Absolutely everyone who has something to say about my phone looks at the screen. I mean...when you use a phone, what do you look at to interact with it? The chrome ring around the edge? no... The shell design? No. The back cover? No..
    You interact with the screen...that's the most admired and looked-at piece of the phone, and it's the only thing most people who observe it briefly will notice. They aren't going to say "well, I was going to get one, but you have a little ding on the edge, and now I'm totally turned-off, think I'll just get the $0.00 LG Viper instead"...

People aren't worried about external 'dings'...the phone's casing could be enclosed in a zip-loc baggie..long as the screen is big and it does "neat" things, people aren't going to focus on such things as that. Bottom line, people aren't interested in that when they are looking for a phone. The external color and look was SOMEWHAT influential on my decision, but the main thing I was concerned with was screen size and the speed of the phone/life of battery. Nothing else really mattered, and the percentage of influence 'looks' of the external casing had wasn't enough to sway me away from it.
    08-11-2012 03:44 PM
    the ring does still look good black like that. il be intrested to see if it ends up oxidising though...
    08-11-2012 03:47 PM
    If YOU like it, that's all that counts! (Props for going outside-the-box ... using a file = balls-ee move!)
    08-11-2012 03:49 PM
    lol yeah it was ballsy op did u know it was gona be black underneath?
    AZDROIDX likes this.
    08-11-2012 03:52 PM
    lol yeah it was ballsy op did u know it was gona be black underneath?
    I knew it was black underneath because the chips and dents were pretty deep. I tell people it's the "Limited Edition GalxyS3"
    08-11-2012 07:07 PM
    08-11-2012 07:58 PM
    I knew it was black underneath because the chips and dents were pretty deep. I tell people it's the "Limited Edition GalxyS3"

Yea...limited to those that drop their phones!

I dont think it looks better, just different.
    White and silver is hard to beat.

Apple's opening court statement...
    "It's easier to copy than Innovate"

Sent from my Innovative Galaxy S3
    08-11-2012 08:04 PM
    looks amazing
    08-12-2012 12:50 AM
    Looks great. Probably only on the white version though. I'm hesitant to do that with my pebble blue model.
    I'm wondering how a white ring around the pebble blue phone would look. Does Sugru come in white? I've really been wanting to play with that stuff.
    08-12-2012 01:06 AM
    Yea...limited to those that drop their phones!

I dont think it looks better, just different.
    White and silver is hard to beat.

Apple's opening court statement...
    "It's easier to copy than Innovate"

Sent from my Innovative Galaxy S3
    Looks like it was easy to innovate you modle

Sent from my Galaxy SIII on Rezurrection Rom and OC/UV using Red Xparent Tapatalk 2
    08-12-2012 04:34 AM
    I appreciate the attitude of the OP more than the phone. He dropped his phone and that wasn't his providers fault or samsungs fault. The thread didn't read F so and so i dropped my phone and waaaaaaaaaa! Somebody owes me a brand new phone! He made the best of the situation like an adult and i can appreciate that.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    dancing-bass and LoveMyPhone like this.
    08-12-2012 07:32 AM
    hmmm... I wonder if its black under my SIIIs ugly *** metalic purple trim?... decisions decesions.......
    08-12-2012 09:10 AM
    Granted I'm looking at these pics on my S III and not a big computer monitor, but it doesn't look any different to me at all.
    08-12-2012 10:43 AM
    Looks way better compared to....a phone that's protected with an Otterbox maybe?

I know people who admire my new S3 are constantly telling me "wow..just look at the letters in the word "Otterbox" and how great they look. <-----NOT.

Who looks at a phone for the external features like band around edge, look and feel of covers? Absolutely everyone who has something to say about my phone looks at the screen. I mean...when you use a phone, what do you look at to interact with it? The chrome ring around the edge? no... The shell design? No. The back cover? No..
    You interact with the screen...that's the most admired and looked-at piece of the phone, and it's the only thing most people who observe it briefly will notice. They aren't going to say "well, I was going to get one, but you have a little ding on the edge, and now I'm totally turned-off, think I'll just get the $0.00 LG Viper instead"...

People aren't worried about external 'dings'...the phone's casing could be enclosed in a zip-loc baggie..long as the screen is big and it does "neat" things, people aren't going to focus on such things as that. Bottom line, people aren't interested in that when they are looking for a phone. The external color and look was SOMEWHAT influential on my decision, but the main thing I was concerned with was screen size and the speed of the phone/life of battery. Nothing else really mattered, and the percentage of influence 'looks' of the external casing had wasn't enough to sway me away from it.
    I like that you typed 4 paragraphs arguing that no one cares what a phone looks like in a thread started by a guy who clearly cares what his phone looks like.
    msgnyc and Uncle Louie like this.
    08-12-2012 10:52 AM
    I like that you typed 4 paragraphs arguing that no one cares what a phone looks like in a thread started by a guy who clearly cares what his phone looks like.
    lol
    08-12-2012 11:08 AM
    (paragraph 1) Any

(paragraph 2) time

(paragraph 3) man...glad

(paragraph 4) I could be of

(paragraph 5) assistance.
    08-12-2012 11:11 AM
    looks alot better man
    08-12-2012 11:54 AM
    Fail... Lol
    08-12-2012 01:14 PM
    I'm wondering how a white ring around the pebble blue phone would look. Does Sugru come in white? I've really been wanting to play with that stuff.
    Yep... just got mine in the mail, in fact. Stuff is fantastic.
    08-12-2012 05:29 PM
    Yep... just got mine in the mail, in fact. Stuff is fantastic.
    what is it??
    08-12-2012 05:35 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD