08-13-2012 04:53 PM
33 12
tools
    Ive got several cruzerlite ones... Then a case mate then a speck case.. Which is a to get off
    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
    08-11-2012 12:20 AM
    lol you bought all those for 1 phone?
    jbookworm1 likes this.
    08-11-2012 02:40 AM
    What you don't coordinate your phone with your outfits?

I really like the green cruzerlite with the Android dude. I wish there was something similar that offered just a bit more protection.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    Fatasaurus likes this.
    08-11-2012 03:38 AM
    I have the Speck Candyshell case right now, like it a good bit. I'm planning on getting the GameKlip accessory though, and you have to remove your case to use it, and this Speck case is kind of a pain to remove. So I'm looking at other options as well, something that does a good job of protecting but comes on pretty easy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
    08-11-2012 04:08 AM
    I use Speck Candyshell too. I like it a lot.
    08-11-2012 05:10 AM
    Initially I tried out a generic S-Curve TPU case from ebay. The translucent blue one looked pretty decent, but its translucence made the front rim of the case appear to glow neon blue. Too distracting, so I tried the same thing in black. I found its color to be an imperfect match with pebble blue.

I considered a matte blue TPU case from Diztronic. I placed an order and then wondered why it never came. I went back and discovered I never finished the order. That's fine, though, since the case would not cover any of the phone's buttons.

I ended up with a Belkin blue TPU case from the local Verizon store. Its color is a near perfect match with the color of the home button. And it covers the phone's buttons, but not nearly as stiffly as the cheap S-Curve cases from ebay. I also initially choked on the $20 cost of a simple TPU case, but I figured it's my primary case and should last as long as I keep the phone.

The only other case I'd try would be a Diztronic that covers the buttons.
    08-11-2012 10:37 AM
    THE DEFENDER. Check out my YouTube link in my user information above. Click on the YouTube icon.
    jho51e likes this.
    08-11-2012 11:05 AM
    Trident Aegis
    08-11-2012 11:26 AM
    And I also have a clear one and a Otterbox Defender knockoff. Gotta love Amazon and cheap cases!
    08-11-2012 11:38 AM
    Is that Game Boy tpu material or the sift flimsy silicon

08-11-2012 05:23 PM
    08-11-2012 05:41 PM
    Is that Game Boy tpu material or the sift flimsy silicon

the gameboy one i got from amazon is really flimsy silicone, useless for anything serious but its nice to hold when ur gaming or whatever
    08-11-2012 05:42 PM
    Otterbox defender series case

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
    08-11-2012 06:17 PM
    these otterboxs must be as common as iphones in the US lol
    08-11-2012 06:18 PM
    After trying tons of cases for my GS3 I like the Nillkin cases a lot

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums
    08-11-2012 07:23 PM
    these otterboxs must be as common as iphones in the US lol
    They truly are, but mostly with the iPhone crowd. For whatever reason, it is considered a fashion accessory, on equal ground as the phone itself.

I picked one up mainly because I work in a production environment, where my phone may suffer some minor abuse. Rather not had some equipment crush my phone when I turn my back.
    08-11-2012 07:56 PM
    I got this one. Love it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
    08-11-2012 07:58 PM
    They truly are, but mostly with the iPhone crowd. For whatever reason, it is considered a fashion accessory, on equal ground as the phone itself.

I picked one up mainly because I work in a production environment, where my phone may suffer some minor abuse. Rather not had some equipment crush my phone when I turn my back.
    yeah the iphone ones do look really sexy. watched a few drop tests of the s3 one though and its very impressive. just a bit big for my pocket and id never use the holster. holsters would be considered very uncool and dad-like over here lol plus its like wearing a "rob me" sign
    08-12-2012 01:52 PM
    yeah the iphone ones do look really sexy. watched a few drop tests of the s3 one though and its very impressive. just a bit big for my pocket and id never use the holster. holsters would be considered very uncool and dad-like over here lol plus its like wearing a "rob me" sign
    LOL. I resemble that remark and my son thinks I am cool. I guess that it is two cultures separated by a common language. Pockets are for keys, money and wallets. If you don't want to have your phone stolen, be more aware of your surroundings.
    08-12-2012 01:56 PM
    i live in a shady part of one of the shadyest towns in the murder capital city of western europe lol (more murders per head than newyork and london) ...im aware yeah its a cultural thing i suppose. in some ways we'r very similar but in others very different. im in habit of keepin nothing but my phone in left pocket. thats really good ur son thinks ur cool btw
    08-12-2012 02:08 PM
    I have the incipio feather shine case. It's one of the few cases I think looks great with the pebble blue. I love how sleek and thin it is. Granted it probably won't offer the best protection in a drop, but it's better than nothing!
    08-12-2012 03:47 PM
    I went with a $120 Piel Frama all-leather flip case (the iMagnum in red smooth leather, 85 euros). WWW.pielframa.com.

It hugs the S3 as if the case was born with it. The leather doesnt scar eadily. And offers great protection from scratches and drops. It may add as much as a quarter- or half-inch thickness, but the S3's lovely thinness was hard for my hands to manipulate, so the barely noticeable additional thickness is actually a plus for me.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums
    08-12-2012 05:22 PM
    I have the incipio feather shine case. It's one of the few cases I think looks great with the pebble blue. I love how sleek and thin it is. Granted it probably won't offer the best protection in a drop, but it's better than nothing!
    Exactly the same case and same reason I bought mine.

Sent from my Nook Tablet using Barefoot Pinot Grigio
    08-12-2012 05:42 PM
    I got the clear diamondback tpu case for mine and the Rorschach cruzerlite for my son.

And even here in the US it's considered uncool and nerdy to wear the phone in a holster in your belt. I don't know anyone who does it except older businessmen. Everyone I personally know carries their phone in their purse or pocket. Not that there's anything wrong with wearing a holster.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    08-12-2012 05:52 PM
    I got the clear diamondback tpu case for mine and the Rorschach cruzerlite for my son.

And even here in the US it's considered uncool and nerdy to wear the phone in a holster in your belt. I don't know anyone who does it except older businessmen. Everyone I personally know carries their phone in their purse or pocket. Not that there's anything wrong with wearing a holster.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    I guess that I will have to the be older, dad-like, nerdy businessman with my holstered Defender encased GS3.
    08-12-2012 06:38 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD