Okay, It's now been a month and I've grown to like Touchwiz perfectly fine. One problem though....

Coming from Sense, I miss the extra widgets I can add in that look nice and have a unified theme. I found some Sense like widgets in the market, but what I'd really like is messaging, contacts, news, facebook/twitter, etc. that match the existing calendar, email, etc. widgets included.

Any suggestions? I feel like I'm not taking advantage of my extra homescreens that I normally would, but I also can't stand to have things mismatched and have grown fond of the stock wiz look.
    08-11-2012 06:15 AM
    I think the real issue here is not the theme but the launcher. If it really means that much to you, search out replacement launchers and their corresponding themes. You'll find something that will fit the bill much better than TouchWiz.

Apex can use themes meant for a variety of other launchers. I believe Nova can, too, but not with the same degree of breadth. Go Launcher has many available themes, as does ADW. Try them out.
    08-11-2012 11:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD