08-12-2012 09:23 PM
43 12
tools
    Definitely. And I downloaded the nova notifications one. Is missed it better?

On my lock screen I have the
    -camera
    -Google now
    -telsa led
    -brightness
    -ringer
    -dialer
    -sms
    -unlock

So there's only two things to really get notifications right? Calls and sms?
    08-12-2012 01:37 PM
    Definitely. And I downloaded the nova notifications one. Is missed it better?...
    Using "Missed It!" you can get Badge Notifications for every single one of your Apps installed on your phone if you like (and select which ones do / don't display it), not just SMS / GMail / Missed Calls

To find out how, go here--> http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho...d.php?t=199709
    If you're having problems setting up global Badge Notifications using Missed It!, WidgetLocker or Nova Launcher please post in that thread.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    08-12-2012 01:41 PM
    think il give widget locker a try. can u change style of clock etc? i like quite a simple lock screen with a wallpaper back ground. using go locker justnow but cant find a theme im happy with
    08-12-2012 01:41 PM
    think il give widget locker a try. can u change style of clock etc?..
    In essence what WidgetLocker does is turns your Lock Screen into another screen on your phone in that anything you can do on another screen in terms of placing Widgets & Apps you can place onto WidgetLocker. Only thing you can't do is put folders.

08-12-2012 01:45 PM
    Using "Missed It!" you can get Badge Notifications for every single one of your Apps installed on your phone if you like (and select which ones do / don't display it), not just SMS / GMail / Missed Calls...
    Thanks. Installing it now. You just made my phone a whole lot better.

And funk. Yeah man. It's basically a home screen that you set up as a kick screen. It's awesome. Download whatever clock widget you want and you can put it on there although I kind of like the stock one that comes with the app.
    08-12-2012 01:52 PM
    wow sounds excelent. just what i need. il try+find it for free and buy it if i think it deserves the money
    08-12-2012 01:55 PM
    ...il try+find it for free ...
    Just a heads up - there are free / pirated versions of WidgetLocker online but he implements pretty secure license-checks from what I call when my friend tried a cracked copy recently.
    Also, don't blame me if you buy Missed It! and find out global Badge Notifications don't work on your pirated version...just saying.

IMO for all the functionality it delivers it's definitely worth the asking price.

08-12-2012 02:01 PM
    yeah i like to reward good dev's but i like to have a good play with something b4 i buy
    08-12-2012 02:10 PM
    Lan im having problems with WL mate.. u know the little unlocker u press and the shortcuts appear in a circle.. i cant seem to add more than two shortcuts or actions (i add them in the editor but they dont actualy add) any ideas?
    08-12-2012 03:28 PM
    ...i cant seem to add more than two shortcuts or actions (i add them in the editor but they dont actualy add) any ideas?
    You need to click "Done" after you've edited it.

08-12-2012 03:33 PM
    Click to view quoted image

Yours looks so elaborate compared to mine lol. Can I get that wallpaper? And where you get the clock widget?
    08-12-2012 03:48 PM

thanks man. i was pressing done but it was a beta version. im using a more stable older version now that lets me add shortcuts but it wont let me use launcher themes for the icons. il play with it some more + if i like it il back it up + buy it
    08-12-2012 03:53 PM
    If you go with the current release there's nothing to not like - it's awesome!

Don't blame the App if you're using an old / BETA / cracked version.

08-12-2012 03:57 PM
    no totaly man i wasnt knocking the app. i just wana try b4 i buy. paying for a good app is well worth it coz u get all the updates
    08-12-2012 05:37 PM
    ....ps are u the dev' lol? thatd be embaressing
    08-12-2012 05:38 PM
    ...paying for a good app is well worth it coz u get all the updates
    Exactly

....ps are u the dev' lol? thatd be embaressing
    Nope, but I do work for a Developer so I don't endorse that type of stuff, though I do understand the need sometimes.

08-12-2012 05:42 PM
    lol cool. the refund policy should be a bit more flexible i think. isnt JB gona make it harder for apps to be pirated?
    08-12-2012 05:52 PM
    http://db.tt/uFCgHD5R

my WL screen so far. i do like the lockscreen really clean until i touch the unlocker. really hate the unlocker icon (know u can download different ones but i dnt like them), id like option to change its colour with the light-grid..
    08-12-2012 09:23 PM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD