S3 and tablet???

nelonez

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
Just curious to know who has S3 and a tablet as well... if so, what do y'all have??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

philantrenzo

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
I use the s3 and iPad. I had the iPhone 4s. There is no comparison, galaxy is Michael Jackson (young MIke) and iPhone is tito. The iPad is getting used much less now tho. Still use it for some gaming (nba2k12)

Kyle L

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
S3 and Asus transformer TF101 wifi only its a great combo b/c of tethering and battery life up to 16 hours with keyboard dock

Shadowtc

May 17, 2012
Visit site
I have a galaxy S3 and an iPad 2 and iPad 3 also have a Motorola Xoom. I use the Xoom more then the iPads though I only use them to DJ as they can be used as a controller for VDJ other then that I stick to my Xoom as I always prefer Android

Sent from my paranoid S3:smokingsomb:

Dunbar42

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
I have an S3 and iPad 3 both on Verizon LTE paid for by my work. The iPad is great when you're traveling since looking at any (comparatively small) smartphone screen gets tiring after a while. I do wish my S3 was as fast at web browsing as the iPad. But I don't really bother to take the iPad with me unless I'll be out-and-about for several hours that day.

eriksahn

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
I have a S3 and a Galaxy 8.9. The S3 is incredibly fast and is putting the 8.9 out of business. However, I have the Sao keyboard dock for the tablet and using Tablet Talk between the two devices is kind of awesome still.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
I have the S3, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, Transformer TF101 wifi w/keyboard dock, and an old iPad 1 that my daughter uses.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
GS3 and Playbook. I am a recent immigrant to Android nation. The Playbook may get replaced at some point with an Android tablet unless the new Playbook has something that meets my needs better.

nelonez

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
Seems like a lot of ppl have android and apple.... hows the transition for y'all from device to device???

I currently have a galaxy tab 2 along with my S3... I'm debating on wether to get an iPad or stay with the tab....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

leftyman

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I have an 8gb Nook tablet that dual boots into android. Makes for a nice little tablet.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

uxaar

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
S3 is a bit too small and i decided to go for a tablet.
I chose nexus 7.
I have been through 2 already.Both had the screen raised issue.
I decided to wait until google sorts this mess out.

Now the back cover on my s3 has a crack.
I am already totally disillusioned with gadgets.Its a waste of time and money and the little happiness i have left.

I am gonna give everything up and go and live in a cave and never call my mum again or my wife.They tottaly dissapointed me becasue they didnt buy me an ipad for my birthday.

jonathanm1978

Super-elite full-time dad
Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I have the S3 and tablet is Acer Iconia 10.1"

Had the acer a bit longer...I got it back in March. I think the tablet being so much better than my LG Optimus in speed on Android...was part of the determining factor of me getting an S3. I wanted the size of a tablet and the usage of a phone...so the resulting combination was the Galaxy s3.