Keyboard

runer112

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys

I have been using the default Samsung Keyboard on my GS3, but I don't like it that much. It usually lags to appear (about 5-10 seconds) that usually happens every 4-5 days and requires me to restart the phone to solve the problem.

That isn't much of a problem.

Though, I have been looking for a keyboard that offers a word corrector similar to those we see in this box I am typing this question in: If I make a mistake, it underlines it. Is this a Keyboard problem or a browser problem? If either, can you suggest a keyboard that fixes it?

Thanks!

Rackness

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
Check out SwiftKey. It is the keyboard i prefer. It does a good job with predictions and accuracy.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Another vote for Swiftkey. However, the stock keyboard is fine. One key to decide is giving both a thorough try.

Voice-Guy

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
Both my wiife and I like and use Swiftkey. It's kind of freaky how it can almost read your mind when predicting want you want to type. I have noticed some trouble with it typing in the Chrome browser.

Dave_k605

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
Swype for life, I prefer holding/texting my phone one handed.

I've been using Swype since it was released, I can nearly type everything without looking.

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Swype for life, I prefer holding/texting my phone one handed.

I've been using Swype since it was released, I can nearly type everything without looking.

+1

Swype is perfect for multitasking, one handed use, or when you're just laying on your side in the bed at night and its too uncomfortable to use your other hand. Love it

Something Creative

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
I like the swype beta as well. The only time it ever has issues is when I am using my yahoo email account. For Gmail or texts or anything else, it works like a champ.

jam4775

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
The trace or Swype style of typing on the the stock keyboard is horrible. Quite often it doesn't know what I'm Swyping and worse yet non of the suggestions are even right... then I carefully try to swype it again several time and it still can't give me the right word.

I like Swype and my wife likes SwiftKey

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma