08-15-2012 05:14 PM
58 123
tools
    so are the US variants of those phones still on trial.
    08-14-2012 03:11 PM
    so are the US variants of those phones still on trial.
    It appears so. Samsung's argument was that the case is over US sales, and thus since Samsung doesn't sell the international versions in the USA, they should be excluded from the trial.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Android Central Forums
    08-14-2012 03:19 PM
    right that makes sense man. the article i read wasnt very clear
    08-14-2012 03:24 PM
    This is 2005 on a windows phone.... Peep this

This is 2005 well before the iphone.. On a windows phone yes the 6700

Sent from my GS3....
    08-15-2012 01:27 PM
    My friend showed me this video from Mitsubishi demonstrating a multi-touch display in 2001 called Diamond Touch. Here's the best part... they said they demonstrated that technology in the prescence of an Apple employee YEARS before the iPhone came out.

I'll try and post the video when I get a chance.
    the1m.polo likes this.
    08-15-2012 02:32 PM
    Here's the best part... they said they demonstrated that technology in the prescence of an Apple employee YEARS before the iPhone came out.
    Saw that video on Youtube. Yeah it's funny how everytime some company shows something to Apple it winds up being used by Apple - and even worse somehow patented by Apple and then other companies are sued for supposedly stealing *their* technology.

I've had a personal saying for a long time and that saying is "The single worst trait of humanity is hypocrisy" and I still believe that. Apple is literally one of the biggest hypocritical companies on the face of the Earth.

Yes, a lot of companies copy, I don't doubt at all that Samsung took some of the iPhone interface/design aesthetics and incorporated them into their devices, of course they did. Pretty much all companies do. But, Apple is the hypocritical child that stomps it's feet and starts screaming bloody murder when it happens to them.... with the ideas and tech they already copied/stole!!!!

Rev.
    Roboticz and the1m.polo like this.
    08-15-2012 04:01 PM
    Rev buddy, I believe in everything that you just said and I'm 100% with you but if you told this to devout Apple followers, they would crush you with their stares....lol!! Don't you guys know that Apple invented the smartphone!!!!
    Rev2010 likes this.
    08-15-2012 04:47 PM
    I'm shocked Apple is not suing all manufacturers on the basis of creating a phone period, every phone I've owned based on my experience somehow creates an iPhone illusion ....no matter what phone I've owned going back to BB Storm someone has always asked ....is that an iPhone...what the farvfegnugen...
    08-15-2012 05:14 PM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD