Ok I a Nexus and right upon receiving it as a replacement for my razr I rooted it and flashed JB.. Euroskank... Now in comparing it to the GS3 I've noticed project butter makes the Nexus as smooth as the GS3 and in other areas like the browser its better... But I've also noticed that the screen is flat out better on the Nexus.... Smaller but it's brighter and just looks better..The Nexus looks natural and the GS3 looks like it's in movie mode. Is that the Rom (JB) or is the Nexus screen just a bit better? Can certain Roms help with brightness of the screen?

Sent from my GS3....
    08-13-2012 04:22 PM
    I've also noticed the GS3 is brighter on the lock screen then after unlocking it... It goes to darker version of the picture... I'm wondering if this is due to touch wiz

Sent from my GS3....
    08-13-2012 04:28 PM
    on the international s3 u can change the screen mode so maybe u could find a rom with that included
    the1m.polo likes this.
    08-13-2012 04:34 PM
    on the international s3 u can change the screen mode so maybe u could find a rom with that included
    Interesting!
    Looking at it... It's doesn't appear that the Nexus is just better its just tuned different I think the Gs3 is capable its just like what you said... It's set to a default that makes it darker

Sent from my GS3....
    08-13-2012 04:45 PM
    yeah the international has Standard, Dynamic, Movie and Natural settings. i prefer dynamic
    08-13-2012 04:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD