Got my C-Pen today....

LCAcor

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
Finally got my c-pen today and I have to say I really enjoy using it. I like it better than the S-Pen on the Note. I find it easier to write on overall because of the screen size. The probably with the Note for me was that it was a little to big for writing and my palm would always hit the screen and mess it up. Love this new pen.

Anyone have any thoughts about it yet?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

LCAcor

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
Its an advantage if you are into note taking. When I used the galaxy note it was very helpful when in meetings and such. The C Pen works just the same and works very well and feels like you are writing with an actual pen. You can find it on samsungs website under accessories. I can see using this easier for note taking at work as it syncs with other programs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
cool. would be good for playing that Draw With Friends game too lol :) im much faster at txting than i am at handwriting so its probably not for me

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
When I had Palm Pilots and Sony Clie's that all required stylii I swore that if they ever came out with a device that didn't need one I would never go back to using a stylus. I haven't and I honestly don't plan to. But I do understand why people like them.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000