Finally got my c-pen today and I have to say I really enjoy using it. I like it better than the S-Pen on the Note. I find it easier to write on overall because of the screen size. The probably with the Note for me was that it was a little to big for writing and my palm would always hit the screen and mess it up. Love this new pen.

Anyone have any thoughts about it yet?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
    08-13-2012 10:05 PM
    ive never used a pen so what is the advantage of using one?
    08-13-2012 10:20 PM
    Is there any link to this particular pen??
    08-13-2012 10:41 PM
    Its an advantage if you are into note taking. When I used the galaxy note it was very helpful when in meetings and such. The C Pen works just the same and works very well and feels like you are writing with an actual pen. You can find it on samsungs website under accessories. I can see using this easier for note taking at work as it syncs with other programs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
    08-13-2012 10:52 PM
    cool. would be good for playing that Draw With Friends game too lol im much faster at txting than i am at handwriting so its probably not for me
    08-13-2012 10:57 PM
    When I had Palm Pilots and Sony Clie's that all required stylii I swore that if they ever came out with a device that didn't need one I would never go back to using a stylus. I haven't and I honestly don't plan to. But I do understand why people like them.
    08-13-2012 11:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD