Whenever I try to put a status on my facebook, facebook stops. Any ideas why or how to fix?
    08-14-2012 01:19 PM
    There's no fix that I know of, except maybe use the Facebook app instead? (which I don't want to use). It also happens with every browser so it doesn't seem to be a browser thing. Here's a short thread from another subforum about it:

http://forums.androidcentral.com/t-m...ml#post2043596

I'm on AT&T not T-Mobile but I saw that post one day and responded to it.

*EDIT - whoops, just saw the thread creator said the App also hangs up the phone, hadn't noticed that. Oh well.

Rev.
    08-14-2012 03:16 PM
    glad i abandoned fb a few month ago
    08-14-2012 03:22 PM
    glad i abandoned fb a few month ago
    Never been a fan myself. I barely use it, which I guess is why I don't really care much about the problem. Still would be nice to know though what is going on. I'm surprised more people aren't complaining about it.

Rev.
    08-14-2012 06:46 PM
    Hmm, I can update status just fine - do it regularly, with the app.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
    08-14-2012 07:12 PM
    Never been a fan myself. I barely use it, which I guess is why I don't really care much about the problem. Still would be nice to know though what is going on. I'm surprised more people aren't complaining about it.

Rev.
    i was an avid user for about 3years then at start of summer i got charged with attempted murder and havnt been on since.. cant face the congratulations/abuse.. its like for the 1st time i realised the negative side of everyone knowing my business. am tryin to keep myself to myself until the trial.
    know what u mean though, id like to know what the fault is
    08-14-2012 07:51 PM
    how about the Friendcaster app, does that work?
    08-14-2012 07:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD