ive tried StatusBar+ and Super Status Bar but they stop other things from working in status bar, i just wana change colour of the time (removing signal and battery icons would be nice too if possible) (non-rooted)
    08-14-2012 06:07 PM
    I would so like to known this, as well as changing the color of the battery icon in the status bar

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
    08-14-2012 06:17 PM
    You all know what the true answer is *whispers* root root root root root. Lol

I don't believe so. I first asked skunk this before I rooted and he said it was the only way. If you find an app though let me know

08-14-2012 06:49 PM
    lol for the 1st time in my android history im not willing to root this device (yet) it just cost sooo much money i dont wana void the guarantee if it bricks
    08-14-2012 06:54 PM
    lol for the 1st time in my android history im not willing to root this device (yet) it just cost sooo much money i dont wana void the guarantee if it bricks
    Lol. Didn't get any better than this. Android community is kick ***. So many people here to help you. Take SkunkApe for example. If you head your way to the Sprint root section you'll see what I mean.

Skunk is our savior. I literally ask him 3+ questions before I do anything from flashing roms, themes, tweaks, it simply deleting things out my sd card. They helped 2 people un brick their phone in less than a week.

Don't be scared. Plus the fact that your not a rookie means it will be even easier for you. I did it and I still have no idea what I'm doing. Lol. No worries man!

08-14-2012 07:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD