Jelly Bean for Galaxy S III end of August

JayCee2400

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
I hope it's out before September. They would make all of us really happy if we didn't have to wait so long. Also, does anyone know why other countries get these type of updates first?

nelonez

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
I really do hope this is true.... I'm already running JB on my Nexus 7 and having it on my S3 would be even sweeter.... :p

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

azharisadig

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Oh man I hope so I'm so excited for jelly bean! Come on Verizon give it us first :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

I think any upgrade from any carrier depend on their networks, since they need to test the modifications to their network first.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Well, adobe flashplayer is still on play store. But...read the description on their product on the attched file

ah right man. ive heard of plenty work arounds so we'l be fine :) i remember there was no flash support for defices <arm7 processor but someone made a version that worked on my arm6 zte blade :)

msgnyc

May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Jelly Bean for Galaxy S3 end of August

Well, adobe flashplayer is still on play store. But...read the description on their product on the attched file

If you've got flash installed back up the apk. It is being blocked in the market entirely tomorrow. Adobe is calling it quits for mobile flash for good.
http://www.androidcentral.com/adobe-begin-blocking-new-installs-flash-tomorrow#comments
http://phandroid.com/2012/08/14/the-end-of-flash-for-android-for-real-this-time/

Ive a few differnt builds backed up since some work better then others on varying devices with varying Roms.

Mikest

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
I hope its true but I wouldn't hold my breath on this one. No trolling, I'm just not optimistic about Samsungs ability to bring project butter and touchwiz together in a timely manner. I can only base this opinion on my experience with the Galaxy SII ET4G and zero technical expertise.

Signed
Completely uneducated observer

javier180

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
If someone can PLEASE answer this question for me I would really appreciate it. I recently rooted my S3 so I can download and use rooted apps. I also changed my battery and wifi icons to look like ICS's icons (the blue ones) and removed some the samsung applications with root uninstaller. Will updating to Jellybean ruin my phone or something? Would I need to re-root my phone after installing it when its released?

scifan

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
Seems to me tmo tends to release fairly fast.... Should be fun anyway...

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
g1303bk