The Army's trying to keep me from using my S3

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
So apparently it's a convoy picking up surplus computers from here to Spokane and they Stopped at CBC to get some stuff from the Lockheed department. Still don't know why no android. I feel better now I know I'm not in imminent danger

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
So apparently it's a convoy picking up surplus computers from here to Spokane and they Stopped at CBC to get some stuff from the Lockheed department. Still don't know why no android. I feel better now I know I'm not in imminent danger

lol u gota find out why no android mate... im intrigued now...

sparksd

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site

"Lockheed department?? As a Boeing guy, I retract my earlier statement about the Tri-Cities area being beautiful.

Dave

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Haven't you guys heard?! Apple won the lawsuits and its banning ALL ANDROID phones!! They are starting the ban on the west coast! If you are found with an Android device, they will either arrest you or shoot you on the spot!! DamN you APPLE!!!! ARRGHHH!!! lol :p

akronevan2

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I think it was a prank by the faculty. The android system is no threat to national security, unless there is malware on them. If that was the case you would have been notified by someone.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
So I'm typing this under my desk. I'm at class and I go outside for a smoke and an actual CONVOY of Army is pouring into the parking lot. Like 12-15 freakin huge transport vehicles and swarm of humvees, army dudes walking all over the place and unloading stuff off trucks. So I go back inside, really confused and go to my next lecture, and like 5 minutes later my prof gets a text from the faculty and he tells us all (it was funny how confused he looked) that the Army has ordered anyone with an Android powered cell phone to turn it off immediately. First of all, **** no. Secondly, why would the Army have a problem with Android devices? Any Army people know what this is about?

The Army can't order any civilian to do anything in a peacetime setting. Someone is full of s h i t here.

Reactions: epidenimus

pcguys

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
When they pry the s3 from my cold dead hands.

---Sent from the most advanced android mobile super-computer on the planet: the Samsung Galaxy S3 on AT&T, featuring simultaneous voice & data and speedy 4G!!!