No matter what font size I pick, it doesn't take up the whole screen?

What's up with that?

---Sent from the most advanced android mobile super-computer on the planet: the Samsung Galaxy S3 on AT&T, featuring simultaneous voice & data and speedy 4G!!!
    08-16-2012 08:14 AM
    Looks to me like you have your margins set to the largest setting. Change your margins, not your font.

That's under Menu -> View Options.
    08-16-2012 08:16 AM
    Here's two screen shots. I narrow and wide margins. Still giant white spaces.

I paid for a big screen; I want to fully utilize it!

---Sent from the most advanced android mobile super-computer on the planet: the Samsung Galaxy S3 on AT&T, featuring simultaneous voice & data and speedy 4G!!!
    08-16-2012 08:21 AM
    Weird...mine works fine (tried several books). Have you tried a different book?
    08-16-2012 08:26 AM
    Yes, on 3 books so far. I will Download some more from my archives to check further

08-16-2012 08:28 AM
    Well FWIW, here's a screenshot from mine
    08-16-2012 08:30 AM
    It looks like some books are worse than others

08-16-2012 08:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD