Anyone else have this problem?

---Sent from the most advanced android mobile super-computer on the planet: the Samsung Galaxy S3 on AT&T, featuring simultaneous voice & data and speedy 4G!!!
    08-16-2012 10:23 AM
    Did you try reloading the Flipboard article?
    08-16-2012 01:35 PM
    Anyone else have this problem?

Click to view quoted image
    Click to view quoted image

---Sent from the most advanced android mobile super-computer on the planet: the Samsung Galaxy S3 on AT&T, featuring simultaneous voice & data and speedy 4G!!!
    Now that you mention it, I think I do. My phone was on silent when I noticed it so I just thought the video wasn't playing, but the volume may have been playing without my knowledge. Don't know what to do about it though, I just view in web when I want to watch video.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Android Central Forums
    08-16-2012 02:40 PM
    If it looks like this is a link to a youtube video and it will play okay in the youtube player

What does not appear to work is embedded videos within an article

08-16-2012 04:48 PM
    Confirmed : embedded youtube videos on Flipboard have audio no video

08-17-2012 06:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD