Hi, My new Samsung Galaxy S 3, started, freezing.. then it dies completely. Usually for 30 mins. or so. The last time it rebooted up the Sd card quit working :-( I have 700 pics, on the Sd card..I didnt back them up and never dreamed, I would lose them in a new phone!! My question is, is it possible to get my pics back..i guess thats not a android question..But what could be wrong with this phone and why would I have lost everything, on my memory card??
    Any thoughts, please!!!
    08-17-2012 03:45 AM
    I recently had my Micro SD card crash too. I’m not sure what you can do to get them back but I immediately set up a Dropbox account so it doesn’t happen to me again.
    08-17-2012 09:57 AM
    My sisters MicroSD card died in her S III as well. I recovered all of herpictures using a piece of software called Recuva. I've used it on manyoccasions to recover data for clients. It's free, too.

My sister’s card was not readable in any computer. I kept getting a promptto format it. Since it was already dead, I decided to format it and immediately ran Recuva. I recovered all 199 ofher pictures, including pictures of her new baby she had just given birth to.

I wonder if this MicroSD thing is a larger issue than I thought. I assumedit was isolated to her phone.
    08-17-2012 11:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD