Samsung gave me 2 free movie passes

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
We were in NYC today to see Cirque de Soleil and there was a street fair on Avenue of the Americas. We saw a Galaxy S3 booth so decided to stop by. Guy there greeted us and asked if I'd heard about the S3? I pulled mine out of my pocket and said "absolutely"! He immediately said "You're a VIP. Come with me". We followed him and gave me a bowl of tec tiles and said to pick one and I would get a prize. I don't know what the other prizes were but I ended up with a $20 gift certificate to AMC theaters. Not great but I'm certainly not going to complain about it! :) Then they had to take a picture of me holding my phone and the AMC gift card. The REALLY cool thing was that the guy who gave me the gift card had the same case on his phone as I did! Made my day kinda nice I thought. Figured I'd share... :)

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
cool things like that never happen to me lol.
nice one man :)

+1

You're not alone man.

I like to think New Orleans is a main city just because of all the events held here and all the tourist but hey there's no cool galaxy s3 booths , Sprint never even gave us wimax so I imagine LTE will take for ever, and we just have nothing cool in general.. Lol. So I guess we aren't a major city. :/

Btw congratulations. Seems exciting

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
lol well samsung sponsored the olympics which were held here (when i say "here" i really mean the UK which i dont consider myself part of but il try not to air my anti-brit opinions on an android site lol) and they didnt give me anything lol they should have gave the whole "kingdom" a 3d television each :)

xKrNMBoYx

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
lol well samsung sponsored the olympics which were held here (when i say "here" i really mean the UK which i dont consider myself part of but il try not to air my anti-brit opinions on an android site lol) and they didnt give me anything lol they should have gave the whole "kingdom" a 3d television each :)

LOL.

They should furnish all my household application and entertainment systems because I'm from the country their stationed at :)

This samsung booth is another thing to do when I'm at NYC.

I can just imagine some of the other prizes. Accesories for the phone, maybe one of their other galaxy devices.

xKrNMBoYx

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
I don't really use cloud storage. I have 50GB of DropBox when I setup my Galaxy S3, but I also have 50GB of Box.net storage from my playbook (that works on my S3). The only thing I do is backup my photos automatically on Wi-Fi

epicness4G

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
I had one at the marlins game here in miami but I got two tickets to come back and see them lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

mc_gusto

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
No that festival isn't there today shucks. I wish they had a twitter or something. There is one on Madison Ave, and but no way to know if they are there today.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
What case do you and the Samsung guy have? I am still trying to decide.
I am using these:
Genuine Samsung EFC-1G6SBECSTD Ultra Slim Blue TPU Twin Pack - Galaxy S3 i9300

They don't provide much protection but they do make the phone much less slippery which, in my mind, increases the odds of accidents not happening.

Reactions: DSK123

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
What case do you and the Samsung guy have? I am still trying to decide.
I am using these:
Genuine Samsung EFC-1G6SBECSTD Ultra Slim Blue TPU Twin Pack - Galaxy S3 i9300

They don't provide much protection but they do make the phone much less slippery which, in my mind, increases the odds of accidents not happening.