Widespread problem with the Galaxy S III?

tohio

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: Widespread problem with the Galaxy S3?

I thought this was a bug, but it turns out it was because I had enabled power saving mode. Issue resolved.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Hopefully that info will help anyone else who might be having the problem due to settings rather than widespread issue with the phone. Makes sense it would be turned off if you wanted to save power.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
....if we all worried about battery use so much we wouldnt have bought a phone with a 4.8" screen lol. i think we should get the very best out of the phone and use power saving mode when wer in danger of it dying :)

Reactions: RT78

tohio

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site

....if we all worried about battery use so much we wouldnt have bought a phone with a 4.8" screen lol. i think we should get the very best out of the phone and use power saving mode when wer in danger of it dying :)

I have the Samsung spare battery and charger so I never worry about low battery. I just pop out my removable battery (thank you Samsung) and pop in a fresh one. So I have haptic feedback, motion controls, blue tooth, ect, etc running all the time. Good, good, good....good vibrations (sorry Beach Boys).

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
lmao :)
yeah in UK we'v always had removable batterys (apart from iphone lol) maybe because we always had sim cards?
id hate a phone without removable battery, its just kinda restrictive

sfrrr

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I wouldn't buy any given phone if it lacked a removable battery. There are too many times in life where a stack of batteries is less bulky and conspicuous than a bunch of portable rechargers: stables; long plane flights; public toilets (don't ask).

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

Reactions: RT78

tohio

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site

I dont have the haptic problem, AT&T S3, but I do have screen burn in already. :(

A claim was made that Samsung would take responsibility for screen burn in on the S III and replace the phone. Can you let us know what happens with yours?

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
A claim was made that Samsung would take responsibility for screen burn in on the S III and replace the phone. Can you let us know what happens with yours?

+1 id like to know this too.
not sure if they offer to change the whole phone or just the screen but il be watchin how they handle this

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane