What launcher is everyone using?

Milo1000

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Tried launcher 7 after using Go Launcher. Preferred Launcher 7. It was fast and responsive. Once you set up it's great and had lots of modifications and features. I found Go Launcher to be to large, size wize and it was getting too "busy" with feature instead of perfecting what it should do which is launch apps. Launcher 7, which is windows 7.x like is simple and everthing is right there where you can get at it easily.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Ok that's a cool feature. I see how it can be useful especially once notification bar has been cleared. I wouldn't care to use it but it's cool. I still think Go Launcher gives me more functionality than Nova does and the updates just keep coming!

the Go Launcher Notification plug-in puts the number of missed calls, txts and emails on the icons. its not global but those three are the main ones

Kizzmocat

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site
Still wondering why nova is the only launcher that doesn't have the dreaded black menu bar at the bottom!, I've spent 2 days trying launchers and they ask have it with no way to get rid of it, anyone else having this problem?

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Dave_k605

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
I really liked go launcher on gb phone, however I love ics and how it shows widgets in the app drawer so you know what said item looks like without placing it on the screen.....

That being said, go launcher on top of ics feels like I'm back on gb roms, no thanks.

As far as the launcher I'm using, nova prime and touch wiz, I really like tw this time around, only thing I don't like I'd is ram hungry and redraws too much

Kizzmocat

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site
I guess its my bad due to the fact that i posted in the S3 thread, you must not have a menu bar! :confused:

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
yeah bein able to see widgets in app drawer would make it so much easier to uninstall them. i probably have hundreds that i dont use. is there any un-installer app that will show you all youre widgets in one list and let u check boxes for each one u wana uninstall?

JimelJ

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
i like both nova and apex but chose apex for a small (maybe dumb) thing in the app drawer when scrolling it eventually goes into widgets but in nova u have to press it and it only give you a list..... i know i know its just the small little things

spacecasespiff

Jan 23, 2010
Visit site
Yes. If you have jb then you don't need to be rooted. Its just for ics that you need to be rooted.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Lanhoj

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Launcher 7 for me!!...

Ya, the latest BETA of Nova is giving me problems lately so I've switched back to Launcher7 as well...I miss global Badge Notifications but I have them on WidgetLocker so they'll do for now til Nova gets fixed.
I do like the WP7 UI.

Dizzo1992

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
For people using nova launcher for messages do you still get the number notification on the bottom like 1 new message on the little message app? I can't get it to show up I'm not sure if it's a setting or not.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

professorjay

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Nova Prime. The sole function that I need that really sets it apart is pressing the home button (instead of holding it down) to see recent apps. That's my workaround for the lack of a dedicated recent apps button which really bothers me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arslan