this is a longshot but is there an app that can record say 5 or 10 seconds of what your phone screen is displaying, kinda like how a screenshot works?
    if not.. on a more techy level, would an app like that be possible?
    08-20-2012 07:50 AM
    "Shootme" or "Screencaster"

*****Edit: Looks like Shootme is no longer available in the market.
    Tkbredx likes this.
    08-20-2012 11:46 AM
    thanks man il check out screencaster itd be really good for diagnosing problems on forums like this
    08-20-2012 05:39 PM
    thanks man il check out screencaster itd be really good for diagnosing problems on forums like this
    While a very good idea (I had the same idea), AC does not support the upload of MP4 files.
    I asked about it in the "Site Questions" forum awhile back and never received a resoponse.
    08-20-2012 09:04 PM
    While a very good idea (I had the same idea), AC does not support the upload of MP4 files.
    I asked about it in the "Site Questions" forum awhile back and never received a resoponse.
    ah thats a bummer man. so the quickest way to do it would be to upload it to youtube and post the link? what about dropbox?
    08-20-2012 09:10 PM
    ah thats a bummer man. so the quickest way to do it would be to upload it to youtube and post the link? what about dropbox?
    I'd say a Dropbox link should work

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
    08-20-2012 10:03 PM
    cool. il try the app out 2moro if i remember. a live wallpaper thread could be good
    08-21-2012 12:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD