After looking at the galaxy S3 for a while now I decided I would take my iPhone 4 to Vodafone UK and get my upgrade. While looking at the display model phone in the store a member of staff finally came and asked if they could help. I explained to them that I would like to upgrade to the S3, my response "Why would you Want to do that when there will be a new iphone available soon and the 4S price being lowered" after almost an hour I left with my S3. They constantly tried to push me into getting a new iphone!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums
    08-21-2012 05:33 AM
    Well welcome to the S3. I am sure you will enjoy it. I am and I am coming over from being a pretty big Fangirl hehe!
    AlexJH1992 likes this.
    08-21-2012 05:37 AM
    I have no issue with apple I think they make amazing products but it annoys me when people are just like you must have an IPhone they are the best phones everrrrrrr. Lol . Also I think in recent years android has been so far ahead of apple but apples marketing is just better. Anyway hope you enjoy your S3 !!!!!!! Its an amazing bit of kit! You will have so much more customising options now as well!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    AlexJH1992 likes this.
    08-21-2012 07:31 AM
    After looking at the galaxy S3 for a while now I decided I would take my iPhone 4 to Vodafone UK and get my upgrade. While looking at the display model phone in the store a member of staff finally came and asked if they could help. I explained to them that I would like to upgrade to the S3, my response "Why would you Want to do that when there will be a new iphone available soon and the 4S price being lowered" after almost an hour I left with my S3. They constantly tried to push me into getting a new iphone!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums
    Yeah they do that because once the new iphone comes out they're going to have trouble selling the 4s. They want to clear their iphone inventory before September's iphone launch. Always go in with an idea of what you want to buy, never let salespeople make your decision for you.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Android Central Forums
    Roboticz, jcp007 and AlexJH1992 like this.
    08-21-2012 08:07 AM
    It sounds as if you will be better off even after the new iPhone is released.
    AlexJH1992 likes this.
    08-21-2012 12:10 PM
    It sounds as if you will be better off even after the new iPhone is released.
    Haha could not agree more!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    08-21-2012 02:18 PM
    I wouldn't be surprised if management told them to push it. Recently sales reps were advising customers NOT to buy iphones because the 4S is dated now.

**** rolls down hill and such.

Sent from my rooted/modded/stock Samsung Galaxy S3 using Android Central Forums
    08-21-2012 03:11 PM
    I made the same change myself just last month. Overall iOS and its apps offer a more consistant performance but there are limitations placed on what you can do with the phone and what you can install on it.

My S3 hasn't done as well in the cell signal reception department, but overall I prefer the interface and customization it allows along with the larger screen and blazing performance.
    08-21-2012 03:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD