08-25-2012 02:38 PM
88 ... 234
tools
    Please tell me you were being facetious. I hope you realize that the laser table top keyboard you speak of was a poorly imagined concept thought up by someone with clever enough video editing skills to upload the fake concept video to Youtube. No offense, but it's hysterical that someone thought that video was a legit Apple leak.

Either way, the new iPhone will outsell every Android phone out there. Buy what makes you happy, and don't exhaust yourself worrying about someone else's choice in smartphone.
    Are you being serious about the iPhone outselling every android? You might want to look at the numbers, hell just look at the Samsung vs Apple numbers only(gs3). That doesn't even take in the entry level android phones.

Swype'd with my Sammy Galaxy S3
    08-24-2012 07:07 AM
    Sorry, no. Alexander Bell (American) invented the telephone. Tomas Edison (American) and Johann Philipp Ries (German) claim to have been responsible for some of the early mechanics of the telephone, however.

And the first steam engine was invented in the first century AD by the Greek mathematician Hero of Alexandria. More advanced engines were built by the Chinese in the 15th century.

Sorry funky.

However, according to my scots friend here, y'all did invent mud and Haggis.

Sorry if this is a little off topic Kevin.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums
    I do believe Alexander Graham Bell was a Scott living in Canada at the time he invented the telephone.
    08-24-2012 08:59 AM
    I do believe Alexander Graham Bell was a Scott living in Canada at the time he invented the telephone.
    Merciful Zeus, I do believe you're right. Let me never again doubt the ingenuity and inventive adroitness of Scottish folk. My only defense is that it was the Scot smoking a bowl next to me who told me Bell was a Merican'.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    ike1973 likes this.
    08-24-2012 09:42 AM
    Merciful Zeus, I do believe you're right. Let me never again doubt the ingenuity and inventive adroitness of Scottish folk. My only defense is that it was the Scot smoking a bowl next to me who told me Bell was a Merican'.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    The only reason I know this is because my Scottish mother in law corrected me when I said the telephone was invented by a Canadian.
    08-24-2012 02:51 PM
    The only reason I know this is because my Scottish mother in law corrected me when I said the telephone was invented by a Canadian.
    Grandmother always knows.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums
    08-24-2012 07:54 PM
    lol im on the bowl or alcohol everytime i post on here so everythin i say on here should be taken with a pinch of salt lol
    08-24-2012 08:09 PM
    In the courtroom based on patents that should have never been granted in the first place or based on a comparison of the actual technology?
    The answer varies depending on which one you choose.

Sent from my ST25i using Android Central Forums
    08-25-2012 05:06 AM
    grr americans getting phrases wrong lol its "i couldnt care less" meaning i care zero so i couldnt care less. if u say "i could care less" it means you must care a bit lol sorry
    And "careless" is a totally different word and meaning than "care less."
    08-25-2012 11:45 AM
    And "careless" is a totally different word and meaning than "care less."
    yup but not in the context i used that would have been careless of me lol
    Stronge likes this.
    08-25-2012 11:57 AM
    Yep right in my current town of Brantford Ontario.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    08-25-2012 12:00 PM
    our schools sucked
    08-25-2012 12:12 PM
    yup but not in the context i used that would have been careless of me lol
    lol
    08-25-2012 12:16 PM
    Back on topic...I guess that we will find out in a few weeks...I think that I saw lines outside an AT&T company store presumably for i5 pre-orders.
    08-25-2012 02:38 PM
88 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD