I just bought a bodyguardz clear armor for my S3 and i was appalled by the quality of the protector! I've ever bought the skinomi ones for my Transformer Prime tablet - keyboard dock only - and I could stick it almost flawlessly and it looks beautiful with a smooth sheen

Recently I got some discount coupons for bodyguardz so I thought I could try theirs for my S3, but I am seriously regretting now!
    Now my phone looks so disfigured! It looks so hazed and there's patches and winkles everywhere even after 2 days of letting it to cure!

Can anyone let me know if there's anyway that I can salvage it? I don't want that 30 us$ bucks, incl shipping, get washed down the drain!
    08-23-2012 11:52 AM
    I just bought a bodyguardz clear armor for my S3 and i was appalled by the quality of the protector! I've ever bought the skinomi ones for my Transformer Prime tablet - keyboard dock only - and I could stick it almost flawlessly and it looks beautiful with a smooth sheen

Recently I got some discount coupons for bodyguardz so I thought I could try theirs for my S3, but I am seriously regretting now!
    Now my phone looks so disfigured! It looks so hazed and there's patches and winkles everywhere even after 2 days of letting it to cure!

Can anyone let me know if there's anyway that I can salvage it? I don't want that 30 us$ bucks, incl shipping, get washed down the drain!
    I may be mistaken but don't they come with warranty of some kind where you can send your current one back to them and they send you a new one? You can always try that or contact their support. I know a couple of the companies that I used in the past offered a warranty for their products.

I just checked, you can return the product within 30 days of use. I am sure that if you contact their support they would be able to work with you.
    08-23-2012 12:59 PM
    ThunderLion,

We apologize for the issue you experienced with the protector you purchased for your Samsung Galaxy S III! Please contact us at support@bodyguardz.com and we would be happy to work with you to resolve this issue.

BodyGuardz
    Customer Care
    08-24-2012 12:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD