Hyperion 4000 mah battery- Kill yourself if you don't have it!!!

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
I would kill myself if I made my phone look that ugly. Just my opinion though

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: Hyperion 4000 mah battery- Kill yourself if you don't have it

im sure it would kill SOMEONE if it slipped out of your hand in a crowd :p

Srambo217

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
And the award for Worst Thread Title of 2012 goes to....

Sent From My Rooted/Modded SGSIII - If I've helped you please click 'Thanks'!

DallasFlier

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
That case is fugly.... I'd rather have an extra charger instead of having that big @$$ bulky thing...

Big difference between an extra charger and an extended battery. Anyone have the answer? Anyone? Buehler? :)

The big difference is - an extra charger always has a CORD and always has to be PLUGGED IN to work!

Why were cell phones invented in the first place? Anyone? Anyone? Buehler?

The answer is - cellphones were invented to FREE us from cords and being tethered to either a phone line or power cord. Now it seems that we're being RE-tethered again, because we want our phones to do more and more and the batteries have limits!

I think the Seidio back cover is much nicer than the Hyperion one. Having said that, I already have the Seidio combo, and just ordered the Hyperion, which will work with the Seidio cover. For some reason, you can order the Hyperion battery from Amazon right now for only $19.99 with a BROWN back cover. Blue & white covers cost more money. Since I'm not going to use the cover anyway, I ordered the brown combo yesterday!

I really LIKE not being tethered to a phone line OR a power cord all day with my smartphone! ;)

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
This title is epic, lol

I'm actually considering buying one since its cheap

I used to use physical buttons, and then I found button savior
-S. T. C

Sent from my rooted, debloated CM10 jelly bean 4.1.2 Samsung Galaxy S3 #LikeABo$$

epicness4G

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
The title says it all if you don't have ( .Hyperion Samsung Galaxy SIII 4000mAh Extended Battery + White Back Cover (Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S III GT-i9300, AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 Samsun ) then go kill yourself!!! lol

I'm sitting on 8 hours and still at 68% battery life. This includes being on Sprints poor network and 3 hours of 'screen on'' time.

For 21 bucks including shipping this beats the breaks off of those absorbent batteries from seido!!!

Its amazing!

I rather rock a mophie lol they sell them at best buy

weblou

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
To bulky for me..rather have a spare battery just in case. I have a charger at home, office and car. Add an extra battery and im good to go

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
The title says it all if you don't have ( .Hyperion Samsung Galaxy SIII 4000mAh Extended Battery + White Back Cover (Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S III GT-i9300, AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 Samsun ) then go kill yourself!!! lol

I'm sitting on 8 hours and still at 68% battery life. This includes being on Sprints poor network and 3 hours of 'screen on'' time.

For 21 bucks including shipping this beats the breaks off of those absorbent batteries from seido!!!

Its amazing!

I have the Hyperion 4200mah Battery and I have AMAZING battery life, my ETA tells me 24 hrs left until it dies thats awesome!...I thinking of going to 4500mah

Roffles

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Great price and very tempting but that phone in the picture is too bulky for me. I would rather pop in my spares when needed -- I have two spare batteries for a total of three batteries and 6300mah of juice. I love being able to use my phone as wastefully as I want without reservations. Extended battery or just spares are the way to go!