Movie player made right for s3. Mobo player - must have

Rev2010

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
MX Player is better IMO. I liked Mobo but then got turned onto MX Player and it's awesome. One of the features I like a lot is the ability to set the adio decoder to software (SW). Some MP4's I have the audio simply will not play with any of the players - the built in and Mobo. With MX Player however I can simply go into Settings -> Decoder (if I recall correctly) then choose SW for audio rendering and then restart the video and it plays perfectly with sound. It also supports more codec formats. And, as with I think Mobo as well, if you slide up and down on the left it controls brightness and if you slide up and down on the right it controls audio volume. Slide left or right and it skips back/forward through the video.

Rev.

crimsonsky

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
Personally, I'm a fan of BSPlayer primarily because of its LAN mode. I can browse directly to my NAS and so far I've not had any problems with any video formats playing.

eewhiz

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I have been a Mobo fan for some time. Mobo also has soft decode capabilities. For some time, it was the only player which works with RMVB formats.
I really like the pop up Window feature (scalable) Does any other player have that?

hegemon13

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
DicePlayer is the way to go. Hardware acceleration for ALL container formats, not just the OS-approved ones. That means it'll play those 1080p mkvs as smooth as glass.

Dezolis

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
The Stock player works just fine and it plays everything including .MKV's did you guys even try it before downloading those third party players.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
The Stock player works just fine and it plays everything including .MKV's did you guys even try it before downloading those third party players.

I have and believe me, I tried using it because the last thing I want to have is a crap load of apps on my phone. For some reason, the stock player sometimes didn't play certain Xvid or even AVI or x264 files. Sometimes the audio would be wonky but I think that pertains to the audio being encoded for 5, 6, or 7 channel. I guess that affects the audio. But with MX, that same file that the stock player can't handle, it plays flawlessly. This is why I stick with MX....no hassle or nonsense player! It just plays everything!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae