11-13-2012 06:29 PM
133 1234 ...
tools
    Naked?-uploadfromtaptalk1348677824788.jpg

The case is getting really discolored. It's much darker than the photo shows.

I'm trying to go without a case and see how I like it. So far I prefer it.
    09-26-2012 11:45 AM
    I didn't want a cover but its just too damn slippery. So I got a cruzerlite case which still keeps it thin and light but gives it some grip. Just enough to not slip off my couch.

What would be cool though is if the made a back cover that had some non-slip material. I wouldn't mind one.
    09-26-2012 12:42 PM
    I'm agree it is slippery. But it is more comfortable.
    09-26-2012 12:56 PM
    Got the flip case cos I wanted to give the screen some protection without adding bulk...does that count as naked?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums
    09-26-2012 01:05 PM
    This is a family friendly environment. No nudity only the OB Defender case.

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet
    monkeyluis likes this.
    09-26-2012 02:16 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1348677824788.jpg 
Views:	238 
Size:	26.8 KB 
ID:	38691

The case is getting really discolored. It's much darker than the photo shows.

I'm trying to go without a case and see how I like it. So far I prefer it.
    all my cases and battery covers on multiple androids have discoloured (looks almost like theyve been burned) around the back top corner (flash side on the s3) and thats the part i touch least. any ideas anyone?

EDIT: just realised while typing, i hold my cigarette directly under that spot lol DUH!! :banghead:

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    09-26-2012 03:01 PM
    i use this one at home:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B008...cUvbUpU2190276

check out the price, delivery and a crap (unused) screen protector included
    total bargain, fits snugly and feels great in the hand.
    wouldnt recomend it for pocket use (too sticky)

i use this for pocket:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B008...cUvbUpU2190276

no screen protector and NO scratches in 4months but i have gorgeous decalgirl skin
    Naked?-uploadfromtaptalk1348690377959.jpg
    its always nice to go naked sometimes and really appreciate the design

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    09-26-2012 03:13 PM
    Nah,too scared to drop my s3 lol. I go to all lengths to protect my phones,zagg hd shield,and otterbox defender.

Sent from my S3(:
    09-26-2012 04:50 PM
    I go naked while in the house. It's carpeted and less like to break other than that I either keep the other box on or this slim case I bought from inside the mall
    09-26-2012 09:42 PM
    Both my wife and I are using Case Mate covers on ours. It barely adds any bulk, can set the phone screen side, or back side without touching screen or camera. http://www.case-mate.com/Samsung-Gal...here-Cases.asp

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    09-26-2012 10:09 PM
    if you were to place your naked g3 on a table, would the table hit the camera glass?
    has this scratched the camera before?
    i love the naked look but thinking about a case also..
    09-27-2012 01:06 AM
    I rolled my naked for the first month or so with no problem. I'm sure I got a few scratches on the back cover....But nothing I am worried about! Just do not drop it! You may cry. You have been warned!

09-27-2012 06:41 AM
    Over the years every time I buy a case I use it for a couple of weeks then snatch it off. I have never found a case I like good enough to use every day so I usually just go naked.

Sent from my Paranoid Android Galaxy S3.
    09-27-2012 06:52 AM
    I use an Otterbox defender, better safe than sorry. I got this phone back in the middle of June before there were many cases, and I found that naked, it was just too slippery. I'm not clumsy by any means, but I wear basketball shorts, and typical Adidas/Nike workout pants a lot and there's no guarantee that the phone won't slip out of my pockets on its own. Also I got a small scratch on my screen when I was going naked. It's hardly noticeable, and I really have to look for it even still, but it's annoying knowing it's there.
    09-27-2012 08:03 AM
    I would love to go Naked with this device but I feel with the slippery plastic that I would drop it. I am using an elago Slim Fit case. Same concept as the Barely There case by Case-Mate but has a more solid build.
    09-27-2012 08:06 AM
    It doesn't fit my hand without a case. I have the Verizon case with the built in kickstand. It fits my hand, the kickstand is very handy, and it has protection.
    Without a case, I was dropping it often because it is so thin and slick.
    09-27-2012 08:13 AM
    I agree the phone is very thin that it does slip often. I still have no case. Maybe in the future.

John 3:16
    09-27-2012 08:27 AM
    if you were to place your naked g3 on a table, would the table hit the camera glass?
    anyone?
    09-27-2012 12:39 PM
    on a completely flat surface the phone will sit at a slight angle because of the camera bump so the camera glass wont be flat on the surface but that was the main worry that made me get a case

pkgear likes this.
    09-27-2012 02:54 PM
    Does anyone have the kickstand case from Verizon? Does it add a lot of bulk?
    09-27-2012 03:03 PM
    Just picked up a otterbox commuter case. It's a little bulky but adds so much protection. Only thing I don't like is the amount of force necessary to press the power and volume buttons.
    09-27-2012 03:51 PM
    on a completely flat surface the phone will sit at a slight angle because of the camera bump so the camera glass wont be flat on the surface but that was the main worry that made me get a case

anyone else have any issue with laying your phone flat, no case, and affecting your camera lens?
    09-27-2012 04:21 PM
    Just picked up a otterbox commuter case. It's a little bulky but adds so much protection. Only thing I don't like is the amount of force necessary to press the power and volume buttons.
    This is a common complaint it seems. Mine should be in tomorrow. I opted to return my defender because of the disappointing screen protector, I don't see it being worth the money if I have to punch out the screen protector.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    09-27-2012 04:31 PM
    anyone else have any issue with laying your phone flat, no case, and affecting your camera lens?
    i wana know what type of glass is over the lens?

09-27-2012 04:37 PM
    This is a common complaint it seems. Mine should be in tomorrow. I opted to return my defender because of the disappointing screen protector, I don't see it being worth the money if I have to punch out the screen protector.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    I hope it will break in over time and get easier. But for now I just thave to remember to press harder than I usually do.
    09-27-2012 05:19 PM
133 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD