11-13-2012 07:29 PM
133 ... 456
tools
    The first time I got the phone, I realized how fragile it was.. well, considering also it was my first time with a slick smartphone. I could barely hold it in my hand for more than a few minutes!
    So at first I got a regular soft shell case in the carrier store ($20.. quite expensive and it makes the phone heavier + too bulky). But I later changed it for a Rock quicksand case. Much cheaper, very light and not as bulky. Plus the slightly rough texture at the back provides great grip.
    11-04-2012 06:27 AM
    I use my phone naked but when I leave the house I ALWAYS put my case on. The S3 is simply too delicate and slick to be carried around without protection.

I use the Case Mate tough case. It may not look amazing, but it protect s the phone 100% if you get a screen protector for it, and thats not easy to find in a case, especially for this phone in particular it seems. My case has two layers: one grippy silicon and then a tough outer shell that clips over it. The silicon does an awesome job of absorbing any shock from falls that the the outer shell has to eat.

The best part is the grip I get from using just the super lightweight silicon while holding the phone landscape at home B-)

Sent from my MetroPCS GalaxyS3 consistently getting around 7-8mpbs down... contracts and data limits need not apply.
    11-12-2012 05:04 AM
    i'm going naked now... weee
    11-12-2012 02:00 PM
    me2 wooo

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    11-12-2012 02:36 PM
    Anyone go naked (without case)? I had a case on my iPhone but it was super thin and only came around the sides. It was also a matte finish...

I got a silicone high glass case at the Verizon store because it was cheap and I didn't want to risk cracking the phones back panel. But it adds a little bulk to the phone and isn't as comfortable.

I'm trying to decide between comfortable and the safety of a case
    I wish the phone didn't attract so many finger prints, I have the red one and would like to show it off lol I have a frosted tpu case on it for now until I can find a decent clear or red one

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
    11-13-2012 03:21 AM
    I had my phone naked for a while, but found it to be too slick. So back into a tpu case for now, considering getting a matte decal girl skin to see if that helps.
    11-13-2012 01:05 PM
    I've been running around naked for a month !

But just received this case & also here, today, ($24.99 on Amazon, the day I ordered it last week, but it fluctuates), and it fit's like a great glove. It's slim, like the GS3, and the fit really seems perfect :thumbs up; all buttons work great; all ports are lined-up perfect; no screen protector curl-up; and if I do say so myself . . the Aviator is a pretty cool look with the pebble blue GS3 ! In fact, it kinda now looks like my GS3 is ready to go on covert special ops commando missions! It's Skookum!
    11-13-2012 02:28 PM
    it is prety sexy in a military way

global s3, official JB, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:
    11-13-2012 07:29 PM
133 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD