09-17-2012 08:58 PM
34 12
tools
    Been iPhone fanboy since 2007. Finally jumping ship this year and I can't wait. What really got me was i would jailbreak the out of my phone with "cool" tweaks and apps and then excitedly show them off to my girlfriend who would always respond with " that's it!? I've had that stock on my android phone for years." that's when I knew something was wrong and this phone was too dumbed down for me. I'm a techie at heart and android is made for people like me. I thought my jailbroken iPhone was so cool until seeing that my girlfriends crappy free android phone could do everything mine could do and more stock, right outta the box. Man what a wake up call. I'm typing this on an iPhone with less than a month until I get my gs3 and the time just can't pass by fast enough!
    Welcome to Zion....ummm....I mean Android Central!
    09-08-2012 01:13 PM
    My an you can do this natively... Just go into the contact and edit it

Sent from my GS3....
    This is simple I have different ring tones, led lights and vibration for different callers

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
    09-08-2012 03:16 PM
    glad i jumped ship, that iphone 5 sure wasnt worth the wait!
    Donoghan likes this.
    09-12-2012 06:39 PM
    Disappointed to hear about the gs3 camera. My wife thinks my old thunderbolt takes way better pics that her iphone 4. Haven't decided for sure if I'm going to get the gs3, but there's no way I'd get the iphone 5.

Sent from my ThunderBolt using Android Central Forums
    09-12-2012 07:01 PM
    This is simple I have different ring tones, led lights and vibration for different callers

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
    Did you just post a real person's name and phone number on the Internet? Just wondering...

I called but she didn't sound hot so I hung up.
    09-12-2012 07:07 PM
    Did you just post a real person's name and phone number on the Internet? Just wondering...

I called but she didn't sound hot so I hung up.
    Haha I was thinking the same thing... Hahahahaha..

Sent from my GS3....
    09-17-2012 12:27 PM
    Disappointed to hear about the gs3 camera. My wife thinks my old thunderbolt takes way better pics that her iphone 4. Haven't decided for sure if I'm going to get the gs3, but there's no way I'd get the iphone 5.

Sent from my ThunderBolt using Android Central Forums
    What wrong with the GS3 camera... I have zero complaints about it.....

Sent from my GS3....
    Donoghan likes this.
    09-17-2012 12:27 PM
    Yeah, what the hell is wrong with the SGS3 camera?!?!?!....

09-17-2012 02:12 PM
    [QUOTE=GrooveRite;2160376]Yeah, what the hell is wrong with the SGS3 camera?!?!?!....

Nice Vegas pics!!!

Sent from my GS3....
    09-17-2012 08:58 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD