Hey iphone 4 and 4s converts!!!!

tqworld

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
You can set a sms for each person also... Or maybe I'm just misunderstanding you...... Thanks!!!

Sent from my GS3....

Hi,

Sorry if I wasn't clear. What I was trying to say is that, on the Galaxy S3, there is no native option to set a specific SMS tone to a specified contact. For example, I can't set SMS_Tone1 to Mom and then set SMS_Tone2 to Dad, meanwhile everyone else uses SMS_Default_Tone. This can be done by installing an app such as Ringo Lite which allows you to assign SMS tones to certain contacts.

Hope that clears it up.

the1m.polo

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

Sorry if I wasn't clear. What I was trying to say is that, on the Galaxy S3, there is no native option to set a specific SMS tone to a specified contact. For example, I can't set SMS_Tone1 to Mom and then set SMS_Tone2 to Dad, meanwhile everyone else uses SMS_Default_Tone. This can be done by installing an app such as Ringo Lite which allows you to assign SMS tones to certain contacts.

Hope that clears it up.

My an you can do this natively... Just go into the contact and edit it

Sent from my GS3....

xxx420

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
Been iPhone fanboy since 2007. Finally jumping ship this year and I can't wait. What really got me was i would jailbreak the out of my phone with "cool" tweaks and apps and then excitedly show them off to my girlfriend who would always respond with " that's it!? I've had that stock on my android phone for years." that's when I knew something was wrong and this phone was too dumbed down for me. I'm a techie at heart and android is made for people like me. I thought my jailbroken iPhone was so cool until seeing that my girlfriends crappy free android phone could do everything mine could do and more stock, right outta the box. Man what a wake up call. I'm typing this on an iPhone with less than a month until I get my gs3 and the time just can't pass by fast enough!

534n

Aug 28, 2012
Visit site
Been iPhone fanboy since 2007. Finally jumping ship this year and I can't wait. What really got me was i would jailbreak the out of my phone with "cool" tweaks and apps and then excitedly show them off to my girlfriend who would always respond with " that's it!? I've had that stock on my android phone for years." that's when I knew something was wrong and this phone was too dumbed down for me. I'm a techie at heart and android is made for people like me. I thought my jailbroken iPhone was so cool until seeing that my girlfriends crappy free android phone could do everything mine could do and more stock, right outta the box. Man what a wake up call. I'm typing this on an iPhone with less than a month until I get my gs3 and the time just can't pass by fast enough!

Welcome aboard, recently enlightened one! :p

mzanette

Zee
Aug 22, 2012
Visit site

You're lucky your girlfriend didnt leave you. LOL Welcome aboard.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site

Welcome to Zion....ummm....I mean Android Central! :cool:

jasongeiger

May 2, 2011
Visit site
Disappointed to hear about the gs3 camera. My wife thinks my old thunderbolt takes way better pics that her iphone 4. Haven't decided for sure if I'm going to get the gs3, but there's no way I'd get the iphone 5.

Sent from my ThunderBolt using Android Central Forums

the1m.polo

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Disappointed to hear about the gs3 camera. My wife thinks my old thunderbolt takes way better pics that her iphone 4. Haven't decided for sure if I'm going to get the gs3, but there's no way I'd get the iphone 5.

Sent from my ThunderBolt using Android Central Forums

What wrong with the GS3 camera... I have zero complaints about it.....

Sent from my GS3....

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, what the hell is wrong with the SGS3 camera?!?!?!....

20120809210344.jpg

20120810200905.jpg

20120811022901.jpg

20120812130204.jpg

20120812130403.jpg

20120809195828.jpg

20120809184601.jpg

20120811155713.jpg

20120811030018.jpg

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics