09-03-2012 03:11 PM
30 12
tools
    especially since women get that same cr@p from their husbands and partners. The only solution I've found is to get your Significant Other as addicted as you are.

Sfrrr

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums
    08-31-2012 03:50 PM
    Yes, you can freeze TW launcher and it will not affect your phone. You just have to have another launcher installed and things will work fine. Unless you have a recovery backup though, I would not recommend uninstalling it because reinstalling core apps is rarely successful, however a recovery backup takes care of that issue.
    lol one thing over past few days is "dont disable stock sms app. i could send but not recieve txts on Go Sms. thought everyone hated me lol. was about to ring my carrier before i had a brainwave
    09-01-2012 10:46 PM
    Nothing really, just enjoying the phone as is. I will get bored with it soon. Then I will root and unlock and it will give me a "new phone" to explore and play around with.

As it is now the wife gives me the "Are you on that phone again" speech, as well as "You spend more time on that phone than with us". Imagine when I root!!!!.
    oh man im feelin that mate
    my s3 gets played with more than my fiance
    the irony is that she bought it for me lol..... il just buy her an erm... girl toy
    Ricky Babalu likes this.
    09-01-2012 10:50 PM
    So is this the same concept for using one Launcher, but with multiple homescreens? Say you're using the stock TW launcher, but you have your main homescreen setup, along with say 4 others setup. When you are on your main homescreen, do the widgets/apps on the secondary homescreens still run and affect performance/ram/battery life, compared to if you were just setup with a single homescreen?
    09-03-2012 12:30 PM
    So is this the same concept for using one Launcher, but with multiple homescreens? Say you're using the stock TW launcher, but you have your main homescreen setup, along with say 4 others setup. When you are on your main homescreen, do the widgets/apps on the secondary homescreens still run and affect performance/ram/battery life, compared to if you were just setup with a single homescreen?
    I believe the widgets on the other screens are still using resources. For example, calendar would still sync, weather would still update, news, email, etc, all the same. Obviously, we want to use widgets to help us do the things we want with our phone, just keep an eye on it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    09-03-2012 03:11 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD