Wife creates a calendar entry "go to person's house"

We have "person's" address in the contacts app, is there a way to look up the address from the calendar and link it to the calendar event? Didnt see anything obvious that let's me do this.
    08-30-2012 04:22 PM

We have "person's" address in the contacts app, is there a way to look up the address from the calendar and link it to the calendar event? Didnt see anything obvious that let's me do this.
    Copy and paste it to location. It'll even tell you when you need to leave by to avoid being late.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
    08-30-2012 04:24 PM
    Copy and paste it to location. It'll even tell you when you need to leave by to avoid being late.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
    But copy/paste makes me have to open the contact, copy the address and paste into location back in calendar. I was wondering if I could bring up the contacts from calendar, select a name and have whatever was in the address field go to location in calendar without needing to copy/paste.
    08-30-2012 04:31 PM
    But copy/paste makes me have to open the contact, copy the address and paste into location back in calendar. I was wondering if I could bring up the contacts from calendar, select a name and have whatever was in the address field go to location in calendar without needing to copy/paste.
    Unsure about that. I usually set up calendar events from a computer so I always find it easier just to get it over with by copying/pasting.
    08-30-2012 04:34 PM

I believe the app Business Calendar will do that but not the native Samsung calendar.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    08-30-2012 05:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD