09-03-2012 11:36 PM
29 12
tools
    Is this a limitation of the international Galaxy S3? I record at full resolution and can still take pictures at the same time.
    i use the international galaxy S3 and it was an issue in the early days. unless the anti-shake was on by default out of the box, i'm pretty sure i didnt have it on. maybe the updates between then and now fixed that problem but it was definitely an issue.
    09-03-2012 03:19 PM
    The only way I see where it doesn't work is as someone else mentioned if you have the anti-shake option turned on. Otherwise the camera button is there while shooting video. Maybe the original poster had that anti-shake turned on?
    theres an anti shake option lol? ive never bothered going thru the settings
    09-03-2012 07:56 PM
    Interesting. As posted above I am now able to take pix during full resolution video IF the anti shake is off. Problem is my hands are not that steady and all my test photos looked like caca.

Oh well, at least the mystery is solved and I can always adjust my settings based on anticipated need.

Now what about the suposed voice command to trigger the shutter?????
    09-03-2012 08:26 PM
    The only way I see where it doesn't work is as someone else mentioned if you have the anti-shake option turned on. Otherwise the camera button is there while shooting video. Maybe the original poster had that anti-shake turned on?
    Correct, I just tried it and you need to have anti-shake off. Thanks!
    09-03-2012 11:36 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD