Brightness Setting

Jimmyalex

May 5, 2010
Visit site
My sister just bought her brand new SG3 from sprint about 2 days ago and as i was checking it out i notice that she has a brightness option in the notification window. My GS3 is from verizon and i cant find any settings that allow me to put that brightness tool in my notification window. Any suggestions?

PsYcHoNeWb

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
My sister just bought her brand new SG3 from sprint about 2 days ago and as i was checking it out i notice that she has a brightness option in the notification window. My GS3 is from verizon and i cant find any settings that allow me to put that brightness tool in my notification window. Any suggestions?

They have a different OS than us. Verizon tweaked the OS to take out certain features and while that directly wasn't one of them I believe this is because of the lack of updates that Verizon push to this phone.

I could be wrong because I have not met anyone with a Spring GS3 yet but this is probably the best guess.

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Sprint sent out plenty of updates and this one came in like the third one. It's really handy.

Verizon doesn't have it yet mate. Sprint the only US carrier with it I believe

_OMEGA_

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Sprint sent out plenty of updates and this one came in like the third one. It's really handy.

Verizon doesn't have it yet mate. Sprint the only US carrier with it I believe

I didn't know Sprint was the only one with it. But it is a nice addition when you're playing a game and you don't want to go back to settings just to change it. :cool:

xKrNMBoYx

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
Actually T-Mobile has it also. It was part of the latest update, or the one before it (The one where we lost Universal Search)