Is there anyone that doesn't like having the battery % in the notification bar?
    09-04-2012 12:49 PM
    Personally, I like it. But you can change it to where it doesn't show if you'd prefer it that way.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII
    09-04-2012 01:09 PM
    I like the percentage, but don't really look at the bar.
    09-04-2012 01:12 PM
    I end up turning mine off; I was getting a bit OCD about how much of a charge was left.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
    09-04-2012 01:19 PM
    I'm on the fence. I like knowing how much I have left. But I do find that I worry way more about battery life when it's on.
    09-04-2012 01:39 PM
    I'm on the fence. I like knowing how much I have left. But I do find that I worry way more about battery life when it's on.
    I would never rely on just the battery gauge without the percentage. The gauge is waaay off. Most of the time when i'm down to 40% it would show almost 75% on the gauge. This gives a false sense of security.

Its also almost impossible to see how your battery life is doing. You can't say, " I get about 2% drain per hour, etc, etc" so when something does end up eating your battery you can't even tell its doing so what what rate.
    NickLippert and Datbouy like this.
    09-04-2012 02:02 PM
    I end up turning mine off; I was getting a bit OCD about how much of a charge was left.

THIS!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    09-04-2012 10:31 PM
    I took mine off only because I bought Battery Notifier Pro before the % was included. Still use it as it gives me the temp and state of the battery. The percentage gives me peace of mind and doesn't drain the battery.
    09-05-2012 02:28 AM
    I turned off the percentage but showed the gsam persistent notification. It was really bad when it was charging and 100%, I had 3 different battery icons at the top.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
    09-05-2012 02:34 AM

Typically this is me. It does seem WAY off though.
    10-02-2012 07:49 PM
    check out the huge "82"
    Battery %-uploadfromtaptalk1349228385148.jpg

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    10-02-2012 08:39 PM
    I think it's time to turn mine off like I was doing on my 4S. It'll let me know when it needs to be charged.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2
    10-03-2012 09:37 AM
    I love the % icon! I wish I could have the % icon and just turn the batter icon it self off. All I wanna see is a number personally.
    KreepyKen and funkylogik like this.
    10-03-2012 09:59 AM
    I love the % icon! I wish I could have the % icon and just turn the batter icon it self off. All I wanna see is a number personally.
    exact same but cant find a non root way of doing it whats point in that stupid inacurate green rectangle lol? would like to change clock colour too and hide the signal bars but keep the internet indicator

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    cgardnervt likes this.
    10-03-2012 10:10 AM
    exact same but cant find a non root way of doing it whats point in that stupid inacurate green rectangle lol? would like to change clock colour too and hide the signal bars but keep the internet indicator

All great ideas and welcome ones at that! Rooting is fun though.

This is why I used to LOVE the top bar in WebOS. You could do all most ANYTHING with it! Including colors, % and icons a like!
    funkylogik likes this.
    10-04-2012 08:47 AM
    I dont use the % it gives me the creeps constantly looking at the battery drain. I prefer team battery, its like the miui battery bar with more options. No root required!
    10-04-2012 08:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD