10-03-2012 08:09 AM
737 ... 2526272829 ...
tools
    Some one I know got the iPhone 5. I have him a head start to tell siri to set an alarm for 530. Then I went. Google now finished before siri even put up what he said on the screen.

Never in my life have I felt so empowered . Apple you suck. (Don't attack me sheep) hahaha
    09-24-2012 09:14 PM
    this is why we need an iphone vs s3 sticky thread and every other one needs deleted.
    im all for freedom of speech but not at the detrament of community spirit

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    09-24-2012 09:17 PM
    Why stop at 1 Apple v. Android topic when you can have 10 in 10 different forums?

I keed I keed...
    The more the merrier!
    badbrad17 likes this.
    09-24-2012 09:22 PM
    this is why we need an iphone vs s3 sticky thread and every other one needs deleted.
    im all for freedom of speech but not at the detrament of community spirit

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    How about just an android vs apple forum, then anyone can post any of s they want. If they do it in the home forum for their device it just gets moved

Same with wp and bb10

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    funkylogik likes this.
    09-24-2012 09:45 PM
    How about just an android vs apple forum, then anyone can post any of s they want. If they do it in the home forum for their device it just gets moved

Same with wp and bb10

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    Don't think the mods are too concerned. There's an Android Central Lounge yet the still allow threads that are clearly off-topic threads in the phone forums.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums
    09-24-2012 10:16 PM
    Don't think the mods are too concerned. There's an Android Central Lounge yet the still allow threads that are clearly off-topic threads in the phone forums.

Yeah, considering they've allowed 5 iPhone threads to be made in the S3 section.
    09-24-2012 10:20 PM
    think he moaning bout my off-topic social thread... woo one lil bit of space taken up on first page where people get to bond a bit and gain some community spirit.... wow!

09-25-2012 01:57 AM
    think he moaning bout my off-topic social thread... woo one lil bit of space taken up on first page where people get to bond a bit and gain some community spirit.... wow!

I'm just saying people can't really complain about these off-topic iPhone threads when there are other off-topic threads.

09-25-2012 02:27 AM
    they can really when theyre not confined to one thread. night

09-25-2012 02:32 AM

Whaaaat?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    09-25-2012 03:39 AM
    they can really when theyre not confined to one thread. night

I used to be a moderator over a Howard Forums. That wouldn't fly there.

It wouldn't fly on the car forum I used to moderate as well.
    09-25-2012 06:51 PM
    Good thing this is Android Central and none of those other sites.

Problems with the moderating decisions? Feel free to send a PM.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums
    funkylogik likes this.
    09-25-2012 06:54 PM
    Good thing this is Android Central and none of those other sites.

Problems with the moderating decisions? Feel free to send a PM.

Oh I have no problem with it. Just pointing out that you can't really complain about iPhone threads popping up in this forum where there are clearly "off-topic" threads being allowed here. It seems like every time an iPhone thread pops up, there are a few that will say things like "I wish I were a moderator..."
    09-25-2012 07:01 PM
    Oh I have no problem with it. Just pointing out that you can't really complain about iPhone threads popping up in this forum where there are clearly "off-topic" threads being allowed here. It seems like every time an iPhone thread pops up, there are a few that will say things like "I wish I were a moderator..."
    Well, there is some tangential relation. What's weird from my perspective is that if instead of posting "hey why don't mods do X," you should, you know...talk about the topic or just let it die. Then we can all have a good time and great discussion can be had. At least from my perspective .
    09-25-2012 07:03 PM
    Holy cow, the troll and Kevin liked the same post.....progress is progress,
    badbrad17 and Kevin OQuinn like this.
    09-25-2012 07:11 PM
    Not sure I've ever complained about. Anybody that doesn't like it SHOULD choose to not comment then.

09-25-2012 07:12 PM
    Well, there is some tangential relation. What's weird from my perspective is that if instead of posting "hey why don't mods do X," and you should know...talk about the topic or just let it die. Then we can all have a good time and great discussion can be had. At least from my perspective .
    If we could sage threads, that would be AWESOME.

09-25-2012 07:20 PM
    Not sure I've ever complained about. Anybody that doesn't like it SHOULD choose to not comment then.

I should have said "Just pointing out that people can't really complain.." I wasn't referring to you, Kevin.
    09-25-2012 07:23 PM
    I should have said "Just pointing out that people can't really complain.." I wasn't referring to you, Kevin.
    It's ok, I've had to revise what I said 8 times because apparently I have 3 neurons firing.
    funkylogik likes this.
    09-25-2012 07:29 PM
    If we could sage threads, that would be AWESOME.

"sage"???

09-25-2012 07:42 PM
    "sage"???

Allow it to update but not get bumped ahead of other posts in the forum. I think .
    funkylogik likes this.
    09-25-2012 07:44 PM
    Allow it to update but not get bumped ahead of other posts in the forum. I think .
    It's a feature of chan style image boards. If enough people sage a thread it won't bump and will eventually disappear into oblivion.

funkylogik likes this.
    09-25-2012 08:26 PM
    thanks guys... sounds reasonable to me

09-25-2012 09:52 PM
    I like the fact that android central doesn't let mod power get to their head. They interact with us, have fun, and don't go loving every single thread.

That's one of the things that takes away from xda, not only are the mods forum Nazis but so are the people lol. Search this, read that, dead kitten this, lock that. Blah blah blah.

It's quicker and more efficient to reference someone somewhere then to tell them search when you know the answer. Sometimes the threads over there are all clustered up with 500 pages cause they squeeze every thread in to one.

AC continue doing what you do. I love our freedom even if some people abuse it with stupid irrelevant posts
    09-26-2012 01:14 AM
    I like the fact that android central doesn't let mod power get to their head. They interact with us, have fun, and don't go loving every single thread.

That's one of the things that takes away from xda, not only are the mods forum Nazis but so are the people lol. Search this, read that, dead kitten this, lock that. Blah blah blah.

It's quicker and more efficient to reference someone somewhere then to tell them search when you know the answer. Sometimes the threads over there are all clustered up with 500 pages cause they squeeze every thread in to one.

AC continue doing what you do. I love our freedom even if some people abuse it with stupid irrelevant posts
    sorry about my stupid irrelevant posts mate but i totally agree about the Mods... on other forums im constantly skating on thin ice with the mods because of their stupid nazi ego which i dont react well to.
    luvin the forum

09-26-2012 01:44 AM
737 ... 2526272829 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD