Anyone else eager to LAUGH at what apple has to offer Sept 12th?

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
i like no good fun lol ;)
i respect the country for offering asylum to Julian Assange to try n protect him from a potential death sentence in the US for exposing leaked documents on Wikileaks.
it takes a lot of guts for a weak country like that to mess with the US :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess ;)

bkp100

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
all my point was is that where i live, iphones arent considered cool, theyre the phone of someone who tries too hard to be cool.. like a 50yr old with a porche boxter. maybe the US will go the same way ;)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess ;)

Between you and me, I hope the U.S. *does* go the same way...

PS- I'm 57 and ride a Yamaha FZ6 sport bike... And, it has nothing to do with trying to look cool...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Between you and me, I hope the U.S. *does* go the same way...

PS- I'm 57 and ride a Yamaha FZ6 sport bike... And, it has nothing to do with trying to look cool...

more to do with living on the edge? ;)

jroc

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
No epic was stock. Panorama was not included in stock android until ICS. Add-ins with manufacturer skins don't count.

Android has not had panoramic pictures until ICS. Blur may have; android did not.

A stock epic 4g =/= stock android.

Nice try trying to move the goal posts....The more you post in Apple vs Android debates...the more.....lol.
Droid X1....iPhone 4... Which one had panorama camera feature as part of the stock software? Apple is advertising it as part of their stock software, right?

You did good....I said I wasnt gonna respond to you anymore in these types of threads...good job.

Last edited:

Captcha Your Soul

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Android-Benchmarks.gif

That is all I have to say about this.

Specs mean nothing. It's all about engineering.

ryanr509

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
http://www.subarusvx.com/Android-Benchmarks.gif

That is all I have to say about this.

Specs mean nothing. It's all about engineering.

I saw something on Google where it showed the A6 processor in the i5 vs the s3 international with the exynos quad core and the A6 had better benchmarks. Which I know don't mean a whole lot but just shows how good the A6 processor is compared to the top processors out there

Haha sorry the picture didn't pop up at first but this is exactly what I saw.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Android Central Forums

Rev2010

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
There's already a noticeable problem with those benchmarks as there's no way the HTC One X scores so closely to the Atrix, pure nonsense. Plus I don't see what benchmark tool this is supposed to be from nor who ran these tests.

Not saying the A6 isn't going to be an awesomely hot processor, I'm sure it will be and Apple has always done good with their mobile processors. I'm also not doubting at all that it might be faster than the current top Android phone. But these benchmarks... super suspicious.

Rev.

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Rev, you're wasting your time. Classic example of an iSheep willing to say anything to make Apple seem like they're the first ones to do everything and the best at it.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using Android Central Forums

opteron7

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
My wife so excited to pre order the Iphone 5. While at best buy she even bought the new ipad. Now keep in mind the only thing she does on her current Iphone is Facebook, texting, and pictures. She bought the ipad so she can read her books I kept trying to her she needs to buy books through the apple store or amazon Kindle. Before this she will buy hard copies of the book. According to her the best buy guy said all her books will be in the ipad.???

One of the type of users and buyers of apple.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
i always thought the s3 was more powerful than Nexus7?

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
My wife so excited to pre order the Iphone 5. While at best buy she even bought the new ipad. Now keep in mind the only thing she does on her current Iphone is Facebook, texting, and pictures. She bought the ipad so she can read her books I kept trying to her she needs to buy books through the apple store or amazon Kindle. Before this she will buy hard copies of the book. According to her the best buy guy said all her books will be in the ipad.???

One of the type of users and buyers of apple.

It is extremely rare to find a woman who prefers an Android device. They exist but very rare! The majority like the iphone for ease of use and fashion accessory.

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
i always thought the s3 was more powerful than Nexus7?

Nah. The Nexus 7 has a better processor, and it runs even smoother with Jelly Bean.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
It is extremely rare to find a woman who prefers an Android device. They exist but very rare! The majority like the iphone for ease of use and fashion accessory.

My mom doesn't have a smartphone, but she would prefer an Android phone. But I guess it figures, considering she's a software engineer :) :p

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
We have seen the prototypes and the hypes and all that jazz but it won't even come close to the S3. As an anti-apple user, except for my ipod nano, I want to laugh out loud when I read what the iphone 5 has to offer when everyone is gonna look and say "I am gonna get an S3 instead"

iPhone is the technology world's Kleenex.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2