Anyone else eager to LAUGH at what apple has to offer Sept 12th?

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
What network are you on? Googling "one click root galaxy S3" plus whatever carrier you use will answer your question. If you are on Verizon, the link I listed above will work perfectly. Also, XDA is the worst place for a noob to go, every post is made with the assumption that you know what you're doing. It's a very tech savvy development community.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums
No kidding. I went there trying to find a guide on how to SIM unlock an HTC Desire for my friend. @_@ Not going back there again.

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
If this was an Android issue, you would be hailing it as failure on a massive scale. And I never claimed it as anything other than my opinion.

Not at all. Having to go into an app instead of being able to put it on a homescreen is not an issue. Its just different.

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Not at all. Having to go into an app instead of being able to put it on a homescreen is not an issue. Its just different.

I dunno, going to an app and going through a bunch of folders to find what you want (or keeping it all in one big folder and scrolling through endless crap) seems more time consuming than just tapping on a home screen icon. If you use it a lot, it could get really annoying.

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I dunno, going to an app and going through a folders to find what you want (or keeping it all in one big folder and scrolling through endless crap) seems more time consuming than tapping on a home screen icon. If you use it a lot, it could get really annoying.

I'd get annoyed, but that's my preference.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
I dunno, going to an app and going through a bunch of folders to find what you want (or keeping it all in one big folder and scrolling through endless crap) seems more time consuming than just tapping on a home screen icon. If you use it a lot, it could get really annoying.

It could get annoying. But so could having your screen covered with shortcuts to documents. Its all in what you need.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Well about 5 posts ago u said the galaxy s3 is better than the iPhone 5 in every aspect other than battery life and eco system. I don't ignore benefits of Android it can do a whole lot more than iOS for sure I own and use a galaxy note on a regular basis. But when people are complaining o wow look at the minimal upgrades bla bla bla like android doesn't do the same thing? Razr, razr maxx,razr HD. Wow ya those all must be huge upgrades. O wait they are the same minimal upgrades that u guys are praising on android and and downplaying on iOS. The iPhone does a lot of things right and just because u don't like the os doesn't mean the phone is mere crap compared to most high end android phones out there. Just because u don't like a 4 inches screen doesn't mean the iPhone doesn't have one of if not the best screens available. Same for quality/fit finish of the phone. Great camera great hardware.I can admit those things and still say that iOS isn't for me. I can also admit android flaws when I see them. A big one for me is battery life and smoothness of the device. Minus the nexus on 4.1 because that really does close the gap to ios in my opinion

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Android Central Forums

Except we get those kind of updates every few months rather than once a year. The iPhone is falling behind. You can guarandamntee than by January every new Android handset coming out will have definitively better hardware than the iPhone5. Also, don't you guys find it suspicious that Apple has refused to release the actual specs of the CPU of the i5 even when it's being sold on shelves? I'm betting it's inferior to the current Android flagships and they didn't want to draw attention to it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
anyone read about the new internal flash memory sammy are workin on for phones/tabs? 128gb or somethin mental like that lol :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess ;)

ryanr509

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Except we get those kind of updates every few months rather than once a year. The iPhone is falling behind. You can guarandamntee than by January every new Android handset coming out will have definitively better hardware than the iPhone5. Also, don't you guys find it suspicious that Apple has refused to release the actual specs of the CPU of the i5 even when it's being sold on shelves? I'm betting it's inferior to the current Android flagships and they didn't want to draw attention to it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Well if those geekbench benchmark tests are real then that says something about the CPU as it got better than any phone one there. But who knows if they are real and how it will translate in to real world performance which is what matters. If a phone has 512mb of ram and a single core 500mhz processor but performs better than the new dual core 1ghz with 1gb of ram then I'd be getter the single core.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vignajeanniegolabek