FlipFont/Other Fonts??

cobaltgirl87

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I just now realized that the fonts can be changed in my GS3. I was wondering if anyone can tell me how to get other fonts (preferably for free...not the ones on the market) and how to install them. I googled and tried one this morning, but I couldnt get the file to open, so all in all, it did not work.

Thanks in advance!

junglejunkie

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
1. unzip them on your pc
2. sideload individual fonts (.apks)
3. browse to those .apks with a file explorer of your choice (astro, es file explorer, etc)
4 Install by clicking on the file.
5. Then select the newly installed fonts in the font section of display settings.

Unfortunatley you have to install them one by one...

Reactions: ryshah and tsells

junglejunkie

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
No you do not need to be rooted to do any of this.

Just put them on the root of your sd card, then use a file explorer to browse to that location and long press on the "fontname.apk" then chose "install".

Reactions: cobaltgirl87

bassmig

May 25, 2012
Visit site
Wow this is a LOT of fonts. Is there a way of knnowing what they look like without having to install all 287?

EDIT: RTFM...or check the link on XDA.

jcochran1977

Sep 30, 2009
Visit site
I like to keep my font size smaller on my phones does anyone have a recomendation for a good font for that? I like the font on the HTC phones anyone know if that one is available for other devices?

pete112

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Please can anyone help with a better n safer font manager for my rooted Tecno n7.
The Guy that rooted the phone for me said Font Manager crashes Tecno phones. But I rooted my phone So that I can enjoy fonts. Please help.

pete112

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Please can anyone help with a better n safer way or idea on how to install n use flipfonts on my rooted Tecno n7. The Guy that rooted the phone for me said Font Manager crashes Tecno phones. He said once it crashes the phones don't Booth. But I rooted my phone so that I can enjoy fonts. Please help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs