09-12-2012 04:12 PM
27 12
tools
    What about the built in web browser... how does no one have issues with it not registering link touches? A few days back I was testing something for someone and tried out the issue in the built in browser. I've been using Dolphin ever since I myself had issues with the browser not registering link touches. So when I went back to the built in to do the test it was maddening. It doesn't recognize like 8 out of 10 touches on web links!! I'm there and I'm tapping and tapping and it just doesn't go anywhere. I zoom in and tap the link and still, nothing! Do you guys not have this issue at all?

Suffice to say, I tried several browsers and didn't have any issue whatsoever with them no reacting to a web link touch. I just found I prefer Dolphin the most. But I could never use the built in browser with such a huge flaw, makes it completely useless. Anyone else run into this issue?

Rev.
    09-10-2012 04:08 PM
    What about the built in web browser... how does no one have issues with it not registering link touches? ...

Rev.
    Sorry, Rev. I've not seen that issue but will keep an eye out for it.

16 < new total
    09-12-2012 04:12 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD