Hi,
    I am new here, I've had an iPhone since the 2nd one and now with an iphone 4s, I am absolutley sick of it. I know there's an iPhone 5 announcement this wedsnday but the OS itself I hate. I've been lurking about the s3 since May, and recently found the new colors. I've been strolling of all online stores, best buy, and only found an Amber red At&t (I want unlocked). I am wanting of either black or gray, but does anyone know the release (I can be patient).
    Again, I am sorry if I am doing something wrong, I am new to all of this.
    09-07-2012 09:40 AM
    Nobody knows for sure... the international version was the only one confirmed so far showing the black version in the system for sale.
    UK retailer confirms black Galaxy S3, new color due 'in 4-6 weeks' | Android Central
    If I had to guess.. I'd say sometime this month-early October... possibly even around the new iPhone release as a marketing strategy to boost sales.
    09-07-2012 11:04 AM
    I never thought I would like the phone in blue, but surprisingly it looks great, and is complimented really well with the matching color case I have for it, but I am sure a host of color choices will be available given the demand.
    09-07-2012 02:03 PM
    Hi,
    I am new here, I've had an iPhone since the 2nd one and now with an iphone 4s, I am absolutley sick of it. I know there's an iPhone 5 announcement this wedsnday but the OS itself I hate. I've been lurking about the s3 since May, and recently found the new colors. I've been strolling of all online stores, best buy, and only found an Amber red At&t (I want unlocked). I am wanting of either black or gray, but does anyone know the release (I can be patient).
    Again, I am sorry if I am doing something wrong, I am new to all of this.
    I believe they start rolling out the colors around the same time as the Galaxy Note 2 launch. Also keep in mind, not every color is guaranteed to make it to your carrier or market. I believe there is some chatter of black not being available in NA because they already have a tough time against Apple. I believe Red is the only color available on ATT right now and that Gray and Brown could be coming.
    09-07-2012 05:23 PM
    just turned mine carbon effect black lasnitn + it looks crackin u lose that whole bezel to bezel looking but it looks a bit more industrial and mad-max
    DecalGirl skins r recmended.i had to wait 3weels delivery as i lile in Scotlad but it looks like a diff' phone and its easier to watch vids without the distracting white .
    09-07-2012 05:36 PM
    just turned mine carbon effect black lasnitn + it looks crackin u lose that whole bezel to bezel looking but it looks a bit more industrial and mad-max
    DecalGirl skins r recmended.i had to wait 3weels delivery as i lile in Scotlad but it looks like a diff' phone and its easier to watch vids without the distracting white .
    Pics??

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
    09-07-2012 05:47 PM
    i promis tomorrow mate. want pic of back pannel? can i take pic of front usin front cam & mirror?
    09-07-2012 06:06 PM
    i promis tomorrow mate. want pic of back pannel? can i take pic of front usin front cam & mirror?
    lol don't worry mate. Just take the pics when you can and post them so we can see it.
    09-07-2012 06:08 PM
    I got some skins, but I was unhappy with the first one I put on. I had a hard time trying to get it on straight, and it was always a bit crooked, and then had an issue where it definitely had an edge that my finger would catch on. I think i just did a bad job putting on the decal. I did love the way it looked with the decal on, just not the feel. If you got yours on really cleanly, does it bother you at all?

I do wish I'd gotten another color of phone than white....I just ordered mine sight unseen, and figured white would be a nice change of color since I'd always had black phones.
    09-07-2012 08:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD