09-10-2012 09:43 PM
56 123
tools
    Sorry you have your blinders on and can't see what the rest of us here know as fact, but the iPhone started the modern touchscreen smartphone frenzy.
    Get ready for the Android fanboys to jump all over you.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums
    09-10-2012 11:55 AM
    Sure, there are many people who buy iphone for the reasons you cite, but there are also many intelligent, thoughtful people that weighed the options available to them and chose an iphone for perfectly valid reasons.
    But if they weighed their options correctly, they would have ended up with an Android phone.

09-10-2012 12:01 PM
    Sorry you have your blinders on and can't see what the rest of us here know as fact, but the iPhone started the modern touchscreen smartphone frenzy.
    ^ Not true, although it was not an android phone that did either. It also depends on how you define "modern," whether you mean with the dawn of touchscreen technology or the dawn of "apple" touchscreen technology.

^ Got ya!
    09-10-2012 12:54 PM
    ^ Not true, although it was not an android phone that did either. It also depends on how you define "modern," whether you mean with the dawn of touchscreen technology or the dawn of "apple" touchscreen technology.
    I'll just leave this right here.

XChrisX likes this.
    09-10-2012 12:58 PM

Haha yeah I expect only the worst lol.

^ Got ya!
    Let's just say 6-7 years ago(pre iPhone) the smartphone landscape looked dramatically different.
    09-10-2012 08:01 PM
    I'm sorry but there was nothing remotely close to the iPhone in the beginning even the touch pro 2 didn't even come close. Look at all of the "iPhone killers" that crashed and burned. Sorry you have your blinders on and can't see what the rest of us here know as fact, but the iPhone started the modern touchscreen smartphone frenzy. Re watch the iPhone keynote Jobs presented in 2007, and closely listen to the crowds reaction if you are open minded enough to accept it.
    I'm sorry that you feel I'm coming across is blinded and close minded

But anyway even so, what does it matter to me today?

At the end of the day phones are subjective based on your preference of operating system, and android is what best fits me right now, ios, windows, whatever the hell black Berrys run etc aren't for me, and whether not liking then makes me closed minded doesn't matter at the end of the day because I love my current device and that's all that matters

On my Samsung galaxy s3 running android 4.0

Because unlike ios, i keep my apps in app drawers, and not in infinite cluttered homescreens
    09-10-2012 09:43 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD