[OFFICIAL] GS3 JellyBean Discussion

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Watching that video and seeing the folder animation thing on Jelly Bean vs ICS, I wonder if he had his animation scale setting the same on both phones. My guess is he had the ICS one set to a lower value (say 0.5 as opposed to 1)
yeah im guessin he didnt do it very scientificly... would have to watch it in serious slow-mo' and count the frames used in animations.
my guess is that we wont notice much "butter" on a top of the range phone like this. really hope it speeds up my homescreen re-write thouh, its embaressingly slow even with a simple still wallpaper. dont know if its the same on the 2Gb ram versions?
.....having said that, my Xperia Arc S was single core 1.4Ghz, 520Mb ram and homescreen write was instant....

swordphoen

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
Re: [OFFICIAL] GS3 JellyBean Speculation

I really really hope it is tomorrow. Just to throw it in apple's face and say: "We update our phones quickly, and we don't charge for it".

raziamin

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site

I still don't understand why is it taking Samsung to much time to release 4.1... and yet no official ETA from them...

terumo

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site

Galaxy note got jelly bean in Norway today, so mybe we are nexst now.???? I hope...

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

nice sticky Cyber mate ;)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

I only ever trust the "word on the street" :)

Huggy Bear says 3rd week of september on international version and that he wants a five for the info ;)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess ;)

LeviathanPT

May 6, 2012
Visit site

Sammobile says it will only be available in October/November (according to some Sammy FB page) , but theres some rc firmwares available. Anyone using them ?

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

any new realistic rumours?
patience is a virtue i dont possess, getting closer to flashing my expensive baby every day...

badelhas

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

yeah im guessin he didnt do it very scientificly... would have to watch it in serious slow-mo' and count the frames used in animations.
my guess is that we wont notice much "butter" on a top of the range phone like this. really hope it speeds up my homescreen re-write thouh, its embaressingly slow even with a simple still wallpaper. dont know if its the same on the 2Gb ram versions?
.....having said that, my Xperia Arc S was single core 1.4Ghz, 520Mb ram and homescreen write was instant....

I also had that lag, installed nova launcher and it went away, even with widgets and the phone is better looking and more personalized now. Try it

---------- Post Merged at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:04 PM ----------

I also had that lag, installed nova launcher and it went away, even with widgets and the phone is better looking and more personalized now. Try it

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

im maybe gona change to nova. i spat the dummy when i realised you have to pay to get same features i get for free on go launcher but i might try a basic set up on the free version and if it helps with lag, ill buy it :)

so does anyone think this "samsung account" ota update that a few of us have had over past few days has anything to do with Jellybean??

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site

Yea go launcher is very heavy when it comes to ram usage. I tried it on my s3 and never went back, even with it oced to 1.7 there was still pretty good lag.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

yeah ill have to bite the bullet and spend a few hours with nova. want everythin runnin smooth before JB :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

only in poland so far i think mate

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes