My phone used to correct my misspells automatically but suddenly with the newest T Mobile firmware update stopped.

When in the Settings/Language and Input/Samsung Keyboard/Predictive text, I have Word completion, Spell correction, Auto-substitution, Regional correction, and Recapture all selected. I know these were the same settings I had before the update so I'm not sure why the auto-correct isn't working anymore. Any ideas?
    09-07-2012 03:18 PM
    Not sure why the built-in keyboard is doing that but if I can make a friendly suggestion that will make typing on your phone worlds better try Swiftkey 3, it's simply amazing. And you can try it out for free.

Rev.
    09-07-2012 03:49 PM
    Thanks. I downloaded Swiftkey 3 a long time ago when it was the free paid app with the Amazon App store but didn't use it because I saw a warning that it can see everything you type including passwords.

What's so special about it?
    09-07-2012 06:02 PM
    Thanks. I downloaded Swiftkey 3 a long time ago when it was the free paid app with the Amazon App store but didn't use it because I saw a warning that it can see everything you type including passwords.

What's so special about it?
    It is just a really nice keyboard. The two top android keyboards are Swype and Swiftkey 3. I don't like Swype personally because I don't like swiping across the keys but many people do... i am just used to taping each one and Swiftkey is awesome for this .

Watch the video on the Google Play store to learn more about it.
    09-07-2012 06:22 PM
    Thanks I started using it and am definitely liking it. Is there anyway to add an auto-substition word? Like typing "pr" automatically turns into "pretty" after hitting the space.
    09-07-2012 07:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD