Anyone else ever have the lock screen freeze on them?

XChrisX

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I dont have this ptoblem all of the time but it does happen. Does anyone else ever have the lockscreen freeze up on them like this?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1347277924820.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1347277924820.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 58

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I haven't had that issue, but a few questions might help isolate what's going on:
1. In the screenshot there appears to be music playing - does this only happen when you have music playing? (Was it streaming or local content?)
2. Looks like you're using PIN mode to unlock - have you tried a different security method, or tried turning security off altogether to see if that's causing the problem?
3. How often does it occur - one in ten times, five in ten times?
4. Are you using an alternate launcher?
5. Stock? Rooted? Unlocked? etc...
EDIT: There are a couple of icons I don't recognize in the notification bar (one might be Lookout or a similar security app) - have you tried disabling those apps to see what happens?

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2

XChrisX

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I haven't had that issue, but a few questions might help isolate what's going on:
1. In the screenshot there appears to be music playing - does this only happen when you have music playing? (Was it streaming or local content?)
2. Looks like you're using PIN mode to unlock - have you tried a different security method, or tried turning security off altogether to see if that's causing the problem?
3. How often does it occur - one in ten times, five in ten times?
4. Are you using an alternate launcher?
5. Stock? Rooted? Unlocked? etc...
EDIT: There are a couple of icons I don't recognize in the notification bar (one might be Lookout or a similar security app) - have you tried disabling those apps to see what happens?

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2

Listening to music, local content, and it doesn't occur very often, only when I listen to music. I'm not rooted, but using nova launcher(with otherwise great success).
In the picture all that is running is double twist, (headphones), and Juice defender. This is a small annoyance, as it doesn't happen all that often, but when it does it's a bit irritating.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
All I could suggest would be to use a different music player to see if it's that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy