How many s3 in the wild

bsannes

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
Thought this would be fun. How many s3 have you seen other people using out in the wild?

Sent from skynet..... I mean my S3

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
9 people at my work have one. Then you count me so 10 (that I know of) :D

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Saw a guy in IHOP, bout 70 in an electric wheel chair thing. Looked paralyzed. Had one on his wrist. Thought that was pretty neat

Other than that I was at best buy.And.Saw someone buying theirs. Which made me feel somewhat superior since I got mine a week before lol. Yes I'm crazy.

That brings the total to two. :p

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
the only ones ive seen have been in phone shops :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess ;)

andie93

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
Only one. I almost didn't recognize it because it was engulfed in a very gaudy pink case.

But I did convince a friend and her husband to both get an S3.

anon(883913)

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
They said the SGS3 sold over 40 million units but yet I have not seen a single one in my area! At my HS everyone has iPhones and I just wave my droid razr in their face like HA! I've got basically what the iPhone 5 will have a year before it's even released

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

gogators1974

Banned
Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Ive never seen one.. Just me and im in Atlanta all the time.. Its either iphone or some type of DROID.. Moto or htc from Verizon.. Still see awole bunch of incredibles

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
In a sea of iphones here in NYC train stations and buses, I have seen the occasional S3 here and there. I always give them the nod of approval when I whip mine out....lol!

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
I think I've seen two. Not sure if this girl in one of my classes had one, but I know I saw some other guy with one. Everyone else at my school has iPhones.

EDIT: Someone in my biology class has an S3. Make that two confirmed sightings. And I've seen one other person with a HOX besides me.

EDIT 2: At Universal Studios, the dude next to me has one. 3 confirmed.

Friend: Is that a banana in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?

Me: Nah, it's just my HTC One X.

Last edited:

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I have not seen any. My friends are split down the middle between iphone and Android so as contracts are up for renewal I'm sure some will get the S3 or new razr phones. Both sides seem to be very loyal to their respective operating systems.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

ZachA

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
I have not seen a single one. I mostly see IPhones. I noticed that a lot of people still have the Droid X though.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

McPlot

May 25, 2010
Visit site
I take the light trail ( like an above ground subway for those who don't know) to work every morning. I see four or five people each morning with one

I'm working on my procrastination issues, you just wait and see!

xKrNMBoYx

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
5 people total at work/school. I'm sure there's much more. I did see a HTC One X..which makes me giggle just the same as seeing a S3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18