10-05-2012 01:36 PM
84 1234
tools
    Project Butter exists...because....isnt that the goal for any company....to get better? Why does it have to be only compared to the competition...and not also compared with itself? IMO....WP is smoother than the iOS. Android and iOS are more closer now...and thats before Butter.

Every version of Android has gotten smoother. I have a Droid 1 with 2.0.1....if one wants to talk about lag and smoothness. Project Butter...lol.Google has been making Android smoother since day one. They are just putting more emphasis on it now. Its not like they woke up one morning and said...."we gotta make Android smoother."

Whoever thinks the spec war is over in the mobile market....doesnt own a PC. Or an HDTV. Or a smartphone. How many ppl on here still use their very first smartphone they ever had as their main phone? How many ppl on here used Android in 2009, 2010 and still use their first Android phone as their main phone? How many ppl still rock the orig iPhone? As long as ppl think more mega pixels = better camera.....the specs war will never be over.
    The iPhone has proven u don't need 2gb of ram and a quad core to make a smooth work phone.it has gotten to the point now that nothing will seem like a major improvement. Not like the days of the og Droid where the Droid x and incredible were all big improvements.it happens with everything look at cars. Ya there were ways to make a car a lot better in every way back in the 80's. Now a days all new cars incremental upgrades because they are to the point where there isn't any kind of drastic changes u can do to the mechanics to make it sooo much better than the previous year. Now they focus on price gas mileage and amenities for the driver. Kind of like smart phones. Its gotten to the point where the OS whether it be IOS or android needs to catch up to the technology inside the phone. Why does it matter if u have 2gb of ram and a 2ghz quad core if the os can't even utilize it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Android Central Forums
    Ry likes this.
    09-13-2012 09:17 PM
    The iPhone has proven u don't need 2gb of ram and a quad core to make a smooth work phone.it has gotten to the point now that nothing will seem like a major improvement. Not like the days of the og Droid where the Droid x and incredible were all big improvements.it happens with everything look at cars. Ya there were ways to make a car a lot better in every way back in the 80's. Now a days all new cars incremental upgrades because they are to the point where there isn't any kind of drastic changes u can do to the mechanics to make it sooo much better than the previous year. Now they focus on price gas mileage and amenities for the driver. Kind of like smart phones. Its gotten to the point where the OS whether it be IOS or android needs to catch up to the technology inside the phone. Why does it matter if u have 2gb of ram and a 2ghz quad core if the os can't even utilize it?

And who says Android needs 2GB ram and quad core for smoothness? When the Droid X1 got GB.....it became smoother. My RAZR...smoother than my Droid X1. When the Droid 1got Froyo...smoother than with 2.0.1.

Because Android has gotten smoother with each OS version......For the longest time...Sense UI was the smoothest Android experience....thats started with the Incredible. A phone from 2010.

Who says Android cant utilize dual, quad core or more ram? Better multi tasking isnt utilizing it? Try multi tasking on my Droid 1 with 2.0.1.....and my RAZR. I utilize the better hardware every day.

A lil test for ppl with a dual core Android phones on GB. Get System Panel Lite. Go to the cpu settings in the app. Swipe around on the screen or pull down the notification shade. You will see both cores in use. Stop.....you will see one core idle...then stop. And only one core with be lit up. That to me says its in use..been in use...in GB..it depends on how we use our phones if we can see it or not.

See...thats the biggest problem when trying to compare different mobile OS's or even the same mobile OS....we all dont use our phones the same. I use mine mainly as a phone. So whatever smoothness or lag ppl say Android has.....I rarely see it. I dont see it in the gaming I do, I dont see it watching Netflix... I dont see it as much as some of these other ppl. What I do see is some Android myths still being touted. This is 2012....not 2008. And some of those Android myths died in 2010.
    09-13-2012 09:22 PM

It would probably appease some if you said "the Nexus 7 proves you don't need 2GB of RAM to have a smooth user experience".

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums
    09-13-2012 09:27 PM
    This being one of the biggest myths: "Why does it matter if u have 2gb of ram and a 2ghz quad core if the os can't even utilize it?" Or ppl were saying that about dual core from last year. The OS can utilize it fine...its up to app devs to take advantage if it. System Panel Lite says it all.....on GB. Android has been a multi threaded OS....for awhile now:

AnandTech - LG Optimus 2X & NVIDIA Tegra 2 Review: The First Dual-Core Smartphone

Like I said before...I try to be realistic.
    09-13-2012 09:49 PM

Doesn't take much ram, to run fast , because their homescreen is just an infinite app drawer

And their task manager only shows the app icon

Just my opinion on why they don't lag

On my Samsung galaxy s3 running android 4.0

Because unlike ios, i keep my apps in app drawers, and not in infinite cluttered homescreens
    09-13-2012 10:22 PM
    Doesn't take much ram, to run fast , because their homescreen is just an infinite app drawer

And their task manager only shows the app icon

Just my opinion on why they don't lag

On my Samsung galaxy s3 running android 4.0

Because unlike ios, i keep my apps in app drawers, and not in infinite cluttered homescreens
    The chief reason why iPhones don't lag much under normal operation can be attributed to the closed ecosystem. Give a company complete control over the OS and the hardware that's running it and you get ideal optimization (for the most part). Contrast this with Android, an open source operating system that's being made to work on hundreds of different devices with varying hardware configurations and manufacturer-specific UI add-ons. Some Android devices are remarkably good, while others are not.

To everyone else:

For people to say that specs are the only thing matter in the context of this discussion is false. I wouldn't go as far as saying that specs don't matter, but rather, the balancing of technological innovation with usability does...a lot. For companies that truly understand this, a lot more goes on behind the scenes than just slapping the latest silicon into a device and calling it a day. And in all fairness, I think Apple understands this concept more than any Android device manufacturer does. The closest thing we get to this balance on the Android side is the Nexus project, another fine example of why a spec sheet isn't the ONLY thing that matters.

Slamming Apple over their frivolous litigation crusade is one thing, but to immediately jump and pronounce that the iPhone 5 doesn't stand a chance against the current competition because there's "nothing innovative about the hardware" is hearsay. And I'm not even an iPhone user (never owned one).

Getting back to specs and innovation topic, I chose to order an unlocked Galaxy Nexus instead of jumping for an S III to replace my old Epic 4G on Sprint. Why? Consistent developer support is now far more important to me than having the fastest processor and the most RAM. My Epic got a grand total of ONE major system update (Froyo to Gingerbread) since I bought it, and even that came way later than it should have. I had to hack the crap out it (file system conversion, baseband flash, etc.) to get it running CM9's unofficial ICS, but it ran very smoothly up until the day I broke the screen...on two-year old hardware. The very fact that I don't have to fuss with rooting and custom ROMs just to get an Android phone that isn't loaded with garbage and actually does run on the latest that Android has to offer is far more appealing to me than having the flavor-of-the-week powerhouse that might get ONE update. That's just me, anyway...
    ryanr509, Ry and Champion1229 like this.
    09-14-2012 12:00 AM
    And who says Android needs 2GB ram and quad core for smoothness? When the Droid X1 got GB.....it became smoother. My RAZR...smoother than my Droid X1. When the Droid 1got Froyo...smoother than with 2.0.1.

Because Android has gotten smoother with each OS version......For the longest time...Sense UI was the smoothest Android experience....thats started with the Incredible. A phone from 2010.

Who says Android cant utilize dual, quad core or more ram? Better multi tasking isnt utilizing it? Try multi tasking on my Droid 1 with 2.0.1.....and my RAZR. I utilize the better hardware every day.

A lil test for ppl with a dual core Android phones on GB. Get System Panel Lite. Go to the cpu settings in the app. Swipe around on the screen or pull down the notification shade. You will see both cores in use. Stop.....you will see one core idle...then stop. And only one core with be lit up. That to me says its in use..been in use...in GB..it depends on how we use our phones if we can see it or not.

See...thats the biggest problem when trying to compare different mobile OS's or even the same mobile OS....we all dont use our phones the same. I use mine mainly as a phone. So whatever smoothness or lag ppl say Android has.....I rarely see it. I dont see it in the gaming I do, I dont see it watching Netflix... I dont see it as much as some of these other ppl. What I do see is some Android myths still being touted. This is 2012....not 2008. And some of those Android myths died in 2010.
    I agree with the system panel thing, I used to use System Panel on my Rezound before ICS and the second core would always be asleep and after ICS it showed that it was in use. I just figured that was apart of GB's better multithreading. didn't get a chance to test my theory on my Razr because when I got it, it already had ICS preinstalled.

I agree with what some people are saying, neither is really more important (software or hardware) because they both play a huge part in the overall experience however what Ry was saying about specs not mattering at all I don't agree with! The software will always rely on the hardware to run and vice versa.
    jroc likes this.
    09-14-2012 06:26 AM
    The chief reason why iPhones don't lag much under normal operation can be attributed to the closed ecosystem. Give a company complete control over the OS and the hardware that's running it and you get ideal optimization (for the most part). Contrast this with Android, an open source operating system that's being made to work on hundreds of different devices with varying hardware configurations and manufacturer-specific UI add-ons. Some Android devices are remarkably good, while others are not.

To everyone else:

For people to say that specs are the only thing matter in the context of this discussion is false. I wouldn't go as far as saying that specs don't matter, but rather, the balancing of technological innovation with usability does...a lot. For companies that truly understand this, a lot more goes on behind the scenes than just slapping the latest silicon into a device and calling it a day. And in all fairness, I think Apple understands this concept more than any Android device manufacturer does. The closest thing we get to this balance on the Android side is the Nexus project, another fine example of why a spec sheet isn't the ONLY thing that matters.

Slamming Apple over their frivolous litigation crusade is one thing, but to immediately jump and pronounce that the iPhone 5 doesn't stand a chance against the current competition because there's "nothing innovative about the hardware" is hearsay. And I'm not even an iPhone user (never owned one).

Getting back to specs and innovation topic, I chose to order an unlocked Galaxy Nexus instead of jumping for an S III to replace my old Epic 4G on Sprint. Why? Consistent developer support is now far more important to me than having the fastest processor and the most RAM. My Epic got a grand total of ONE major system update (Froyo to Gingerbread) since I bought it, and even that came way later than it should have. I had to hack the crap out it (file system conversion, baseband flash, etc.) to get it running CM9's unofficial ICS, but it ran very smoothly up until the day I broke the screen...on two-year old hardware. The very fact that I don't have to fuss with rooting and custom ROMs just to get an Android phone that isn't loaded with garbage and actually does run on the latest that Android has to offer is far more appealing to me than having the flavor-of-the-week powerhouse that might get ONE update. That's just me, anyway...
    Wholeheartedly agree here. Of course, saying "specs don't matter" is like a shocking headline but your points about the benefits of a closed ecosystem and the balance between innovation and usability are exactly the points I'm trying to make.

The tech specs will continue to evolve each year (which is why yes, the specs don't matter) but the software needs to catch up so that the experience for end-users will be much better - "buttery" smooth like what iOS users are used and "buttery" smooth like Jelly Bean's Project Butter.

Benchmarks are just pissing contests.
    09-14-2012 10:44 AM

Actually it's 50/50. iOS is developed well enough that it runs well in whatever the specs of the phone is. The deal is after one to two major updates (iOS3 to iOS4 or iOS5) the phone does get sluggish. What the 2GB of RAM and Quad-Core does is allow the phone to be more "future" proof. What's the point of having a Dual-Core and 512MB/1GB of RAM if the phone will end up being similar prices. If they need to keep the OS a particular way due to the mediocre hardware of a phone it isn't a good design is it? In a way it holds back the OS from being even better (implementing new features that require more horsepower)

iPhone runs great with iOS but the upgrade to iOS4/5 for iPhone 3/3GS (iPod Touch 2G) showed me that minimal hardware isn't so great if you're looking to have the phone or device for a few years. This is also a way Apple can deny some new features to people who use older phones.
    jroc likes this.
    09-14-2012 12:42 PM
    Actually it's 50/50. iOS is developed well enough that it runs well in whatever the specs of the phone is. The deal is after one to two major updates (iOS3 to iOS4 or iOS5) the phone does get sluggish. What the 2GB of RAM and Quad-Core does is allow the phone to be more "future" proof. What's the point of having a Dual-Core and 512MB/1GB of RAM if the phone will end up being similar prices. If they need to keep the OS a particular way due to the mediocre hardware of a phone it isn't a good design is it? In a way it holds back the OS from being even better (implementing new features that require more horsepower)

iPhone runs great with iOS but the upgrade to iOS4/5 for iPhone 3/3GS (iPod Touch 2G) showed me that minimal hardware isn't so great if you're looking to have the phone or device for a few years. This is also a way Apple can deny some new features to people who use older phones.
    That's what I'm saying apple does a pretty good job of making the phone be a great phone and lasting 2 years. An iPhone 3 with iOS 5 I would expect to be sluggish as that's 3 years since the 3 was released. At least the 3 got those updates. Show me am Android phone that's 3 years old running ics

Ry likes this.
    09-14-2012 02:26 PM
    Don't be a ****.. I was pointing out how funny and ridiculous the article from the wsj was.. Don't like it don't view or respond

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
    Umm, he's right. There ARE forums here at AC where threads about iPhone belong. The Samsung Galaxy S3 forum is NOT one of them.
    09-14-2012 03:29 PM

Except when my GS3 was stock running ICS was still smoother than your GNex on JB. I know exactly what you need to do to lag your "fast" GNex. Scroll your widget drawer fast on your phone and it will lag. Do that on a GS3 on ICS and it will not. So yes JB is awesome on the GNex because it makes the phone's smoothness bearable. When it was on ICS, the thing was lag city. I mean it can't even run live wall paper smoothly. Really sad actually.

John Retenger on Techno Buffalo used to praise JB so much on his GNex claiming how smooth and fast it was until he put JB on his GS3, and straight from his mouth, that it wasn't even close. The GS3 just blows the GNex away.

If you said hardware didn't matter much, you were lucky you had a epic4g since that was the most powerful 1 ghz phone aval. That was why it could run ICS while S1, and omap powered phones lagged hard. You can always improve software, but hardware is unchangable. Your GNex is pretty much maxed out already.
    09-14-2012 04:02 PM
    Except when my GS3 was stock running ICS was still smoother than your GNex on JB. I know exactly what you need to do to lag your "fast" GNex. Scroll your widget drawer fast on your phone and it will lag. Do that on a GS3 on ICS and it will not. So yes JB is awesome on the GNex because it makes the phone's smoothness bearable. When it was on ICS, the thing was lag city. I mean it can't even run live wall paper smoothly. Really sad actually.

John Retenger on Techno Buffalo used to praise JB so much on his GNex claiming how smooth and fast it was until he put JB on his GS3, and straight from his mouth, that it wasn't even close. The GS3 just blows the GNex away.
    Just wanted to point this out. There really is no way to tell unless you two were next to each other comparing.
    09-14-2012 04:05 PM
    Just wanted to point this out. There really is no way to tell unless you two were next to each other comparing.
    I was comparing my friends GNex side by side with mine. His was not stock JB either, he was running AOKP
    09-14-2012 04:26 PM
    Making things personal in a discussion about phones doesn't help your argument - it actually makes the opposing point look that much better. It is at this point where you should rethink your strategy or withdrawal. I hope this won't be an ongoing pattern in this thread.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Edit: without singling anyone out, this was directed at the discussion about 20+ posts ago. Just wanted to drop in and say hi
    jroc and Ry like this.
    09-14-2012 10:35 PM
    That's what I'm saying apple does a pretty good job of making the phone be a great phone and lasting 2 years. An iPhone 3 with iOS 5 I would expect to be sluggish as that's 3 years since the 3 was released. At least the 3 got those updates. Show me am Android phone that's 3 years old running ics

Well guess that makes it ok then huh....lo.l Seems like specs do matter when the OS's advance, right?

Getting into the details...last time I checked....and like it was pointed out...the iPhone 3G...if thats what you meant....doesnt have full iOS 5. With Android...its all or nothing.....no half stepping. In a way...I agree with both strategies. This is part of what I'm talking about....with Apple put on a pedestal...and Android not given enough credit. And if you take the Nexus One....it went from 2.1..to 2.3, The iPhone 3G went from iOS 4 to 5. When you get into the details....Apple doesnt look all that great...and Android doesnt look all that bad. With MS doing watered down versions of WP....and what Apple does with iOS...I predict Google doing this with Android in the near future. Or making newer versions of Android run better on older hardware. And even if some phones arent updated to newer OS versions....they still can get maintenance updates from the OEMs, sometimes with a new feature here n there.. Thats still support in my book.

Look at how Android changed over the years....from 1.6 to 4.1...compared to iOS. Look at how many iPhones came after the 3 . Apple should be able to update their older phones good. Its a much, much different playing field in Android land. One could look at Nexus phones for an easier comparison. Like I said...I try to be realistic....and not come with hyperbole and exaggerations.

If you meant the 3GS....yes...it has full iOS 5 last time I checked. Look at how the 3G doesnt have full iOS tho. Specs.....do matter.
    Try playing a game optimized for the iPhone 4S or 5 hardware on a 3 or 3GS.....Specs...do matter.
    iOS app devs are already talking about the challenges with working with a bigger screen and updating their apps. Android jumped into the big screen pot in 2010, so this is old news for most Android devs. Specs....seems like they matter.
    When OS's get new features, get more advanced....the specs will always matter. Even Linux on desktops.... Dont have a decent graphics card.....might not get to see alot of the eye candy available.
    Didnt the hardware requirements go up for Windows and OS X over the years with new versions of each OS?

Specs...will always matter. If a company wants their OS to get better, have new features, improve. Isnt that how the OS's get better....by having better hardware to work with? Not saying specs is more important than software....just that they matter. Each new iPhone outselling the previous version also tells this story. Each version...added new specs....that folks just had to have.
    09-15-2012 01:56 AM

If you said hardware didn't matter much, you were lucky you had a epic4g since that was the most powerful 1 ghz phone aval. That was why it could run ICS while S1, and omap powered phones lagged hard. You can always improve software, but hardware is unchangable. Your GNex is pretty much maxed out already.
    My gs3 stutters in the widget drawer.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    09-15-2012 03:04 AM
    Lol at people thinking specs don't matter. Apple even claims 2X CPUand 2X GPU performance on the iPhone 5.

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2
    jroc likes this.
    09-15-2012 07:21 AM
    Well guess thats makes it ok then huh....lo.l Seems like specs do matter when the OS's advance, right?

Getting into the details...last time I checked....and like it was pointed out...the iPhone 3G...if thats what you meant....doesnt have full iOS 5. With Android...its all or nothing.....no half stepping. In a way...I agree with both strategies. This is part of what I'm talking about....with Apple put on a pedestal...and Android not given enough credit. And if you take the Nexus One....it went from 2.1..to 2.3, The iPhone 3G went from iOS 4 to 5. When you get into the details....Apple doesnt look all that great...and Android doesnt look all that bad. With MS doing watered down versions of WP....and what Apple does with iOS...I predict Google doing this with Android in the near future. Or making newer versions of Android run better on older hardware. And even if some phones arent updated to newer OS versions....they still can get maintenance updates from the OEMs, sometimes with a new feature here n there.. Thats still support in my book.

Look at how Android changed over the years....from 1.6 to 4.1...compared to iOS. Look at how many iPhones came after the 3 . Apple should be able to update their older phones good. Its a much, much different playing field in Android land. One could look at Nexus phones for an easier comparison. Like I said...I try to be realistic....and not come with hyperbole and exaggerations.

If you meant the 3GS....yes...it has full iOS 5 last time I checked. Look at how the 3G doesnt have full iOS tho. Specs.....do matter.
    Try playing a game optimized for the iPhone 4S or 5 hardware on a 3 or 3GS.....Specs...do matter.
    iOS app devs are already talking about the challenges with working with a bigger screen and updating their apps. Android jumped into the big screen pot in 2010, so this is old news for most Android devs. Specs....seems like they matter.
    When OS's get new features, get more advanced....the specs will always matter. Even Linux on desktops.... Dont have a decent graphics card.....might not get to see alot of the eye candy available.
    Didnt the hardware requirements go up for Windows and OS X over the years with new versions of each OS?

Specs...will always matter. If a company wants their OS to get better, have new features, improve. Isnt that how the OS's get better....by having better hardware to work with? Not saying specs is more important than software....just that they matter. Each new iPhone outselling the previous version also tells this story. Each version...added new specs....thats folks just had to have.
    Ya specs matter to a point. We are to the point now were all the new dual core chips coming out will probably be good for 2 years. And I'd much rather get ios5 with a few missing features then get absolutely nothing from android. Pretty crappy spending 200+ for a phone only to have it get updates months late or not get them at all.

09-15-2012 07:40 AM
    Ya specs matter to a point. We are to the point now were all the new dual core chips coming out will probably be good for 2 years. And I'd much rather get ios5 with a few missing features then get absolutely nothing from android. Pretty crappy spending 200+ for a phone only to have it get updates months late or not get them at all.

Just head back to the Matrix......we understand.

When I bought my Sprint Epic 4G 2 years ago, Gingerbread was the last update my phone got. After that, I had the choice to either stay there or root my phone to ICS. My Epic 4G, while not perfect, ran THE BEST with CM9 then it ever did stock....for me!! What happens when Apple doesn't support the iphone anymore?!?! Yes, I know, you can jailbreak it but my understanding is that it doesn't compare or even come close to the options and experience of rooting an Android device!
    09-15-2012 09:41 AM
    Just to further expand on specs a bit. Apple plays the game, and they play it well. The iPhone 3GS had the best specs a phone could have. Same proc and GPU as the original Droid and Palm Pre (that's right, the Pre was NOT underspec'd), The iPhone 4 had the best GPU in any phone. The iPhone 4S had it's "custom" Exynos (easiest way to explain it) with, you guessed it, the fastest GPU in any phone.

Now let's go to the iPhone 5. It has a dual-core (presumably) that will give it twice the CPU performance. That means one of two things, they either doubled the clockspeed (highly unlikely given the power drain that would cause), or it's A15 based. I vote the latter. Which makes it FAR more advanced than anything in any other phone (the Snapdragon S4 is close, but isn't technically "full" A15). The GPU is also going to be some advanced GPU that we haven't seen in Android, probably a PowerVR SGX6XX (again, next-gen architecture). Why do I say that? Because that's the only way to improve performance that much while keeping the phone the physical size that it is. If they went quad-core the chip would be bigger, not be as power efficient, and would be outclassed in 6 months.
    Ry and jroc like this.
    09-15-2012 10:11 AM
    My gs3 stutters in the widget drawer.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    Mine does not, however I am running synergy rom ( still on ICS and its touchwiz based ) on mine, but he is running AOKP JB on his. If anything his is more optimized.
    09-15-2012 10:56 AM
    Just head back to the Matrix......we understand.

When I bought my Sprint Epic 4G 2 years ago, Gingerbread was the last update my phone got. After that, I had the choice to either stay there or root my phone to ICS. My Epic 4G, while not perfect, ran THE BEST with CM9 then it ever did stock....for me!! What happens when Apple doesn't support the iphone anymore?!?! Yes, I know, you can jailbreak it but my understanding is that it doesn't compare or even come close to the options and experience of rooting an Android device!
    My point is for the majority of ppl who don't know how to root and don't root its nice knowing hey this time next year when iOS 12 comes out or android updates to coconut cream pie my phone will get. How many threads do u see of ppl complaining about getting the newest os on android? To me the nexus is like the iPhone for android. After that I'd say most phones are left behind after one year.

09-15-2012 12:52 PM
    So did anyone read the article on Droid Life about the rumored HTC phone with a quad core S4 processor and a full 1080p screen? This thin makes the iPhone 5 look like last decade crap!

Specs do matter to a point and I think what a lot of people on here are missing is it is more than just clock speed and cores, it comes down to the architecture combined with clock speed and cores. This is why a Droid 2 with a 1ghz processor performs well under the Thunderbolt which had the second generation (possibly 3rd, don't remember exactly), better architecture chip. The iPhone 5 is the first phone to offer A15 cores (they're tailored to Apple's specs but they're based on A15 design) which Android in the phone department, doesn't have except for in the upcoming Quad Core S4 such as the above mentioned HTC 1080p phone. Does this mean it can beat a higher clocked 1.5 ghz dual core chip which has become almost standard in Android land? Yes and no, theres really no way to test them directly because whatever testing apps that gice a "score" are almost always skewed and personally I feel as tho Apple is in with the devs of these apps which is why we see such high numbers from iPhones.
    09-16-2012 09:40 PM
    Making things personal in a discussion about phones doesn't help your argument - it actually makes the opposing point look that much better. It is at this point where you should rethink your strategy or withdrawal. I hope this won't be an ongoing pattern in this thread.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Edit: without singling anyone out, this was directed at the discussion about 20+ posts ago. Just wanted to drop in and say hi
    So true!
    09-17-2012 03:47 PM
84 1234